My Activities for the Day! Enjoy.. Cheers

Hahaha.. So mummy, still don’t know what the miracle is it abt rite? I wouldn’t tell u even if you use your racket to hit me! Let you guess! No point asking chris and apple.. I TOLD NO ONE! Not a single soul! Its my secret! Hahahaha

Later suppose to have lunch with chris and smith de! But on the way saw Andrew and Wei Jie! So got a cup of milo and chat with them! So sorry to chris n smith ah! Hahaha but later I still got go CENT room n find them! Disturb them! Lolx.

At evening.. I return to CENT room after my FYP presentation! During the presentation, as usual.. kena screwed by supervisor again! Haiz.. lolx. Then Edward talk like want to fight with him sia! I so scare till I dun noe wat to say! Anyway, I almost fall asleep halfway thru the presentation ah! Dun noe y so sleepy! Maybe to tired le! Holidays always come back for FYP! Hahaha.. But I feel that I really never contribute to my FYP lor! Both chi and Edward so good! I so lousy! Really feel terrible sia!

Hahaha later chris, smith, xianrong and me go n eat at business park ah! Aldrick oso join us! Aiyo.. 1 dinner we oso can crack so many “adult” jokes ah! Then later we went back to ESC room to chat again! So fun ah.. I sit till I almost fall asleep! Hahaha.. I can sleep almost everywhere ah!

So we go n star gaze with Chris n Smith! I nv know that stars look so nice! Its really a very good experience! Can see the moon (really look like mark lee lor).. Saw Saturn and venus! Then still got some star formation.. Dun noe wat 7 sister and the orion thingy! Really magnificent! We all go is to give aldrick face de! But end up, we really enjoy the event! A lot of out e-guides trainer are there! Got V, nic, Philip they all ah! So nice ah, I really enjoy myself lor!

But hor.. like mummy say lor, should really find a boyfriend and bring there! Just now when we sit at the mat, on my left got chris n smith.... on my right got nic n his GF! All hug here and there! Wah.. then I kuku sit in the middle! ALONE... sob sob!

Before we left ah, we all play the number game again! Wah.. can’t imagine I so unlucky! I lost ah! Then got to sallow the sandwiches in 1 minute ah! Hahaha.. but as long as everyone happy.. I oso happy! Hahahaha

Actually dun feel like going home so early.. But as long as my CENT club things not finish, I can never enjoy myself no matter how beautiful the stars are!

0 comments: