Respect? Do you have it?

Aiya.. Today wanted to write about something more serious de! The topic for tonite is "RESPECT"! But somehow i've decided not to write my own story ah! Cos if i write it all here.. like not showing respect to the person i wanted to dedicate this blog posting to! Hahaha.. So forget it lah! Just remember this lor:

Respect is not just merely a word that you use for the sake of using!
It is a word with a very deep meaning behind it!
It is a word that must come truly from your heart..

You wouldn't get it even if you hold a high position in any organization,
Not unless if you can earn it with your actions.

You wouldn't get it even if you have the loudest voice in any organization,
Not unless if you can earn it with your actions.

If you want it, You have to earn it!
You can get it, only when you are worth it!
____________________________________

BTW, I show basic courtesy to all, even if i dun talk back at you, doesn't mean i respect you! Its all basic manners and courtesy which is what my parents have taught me since young, I dun want to embarrass you infront of all! Dun ever drive me to a corner.. I will make sure you regret it for the rest of your life! I will turn your world around and make it my mission to bury you ALIVE! Always feel free to try, But results will depend on case to case basis! But in all cases, I WILL BE THE LAST WOMAN STANDING! : )

I seldom flare up infront of all.. But doesn't mean i dun flare up! I can assure you that it would be a very ugly sight when you see me flaring up(anyone seen it before?)! ITS NOT GOING TO BE FUNNY ANYMORE!

Sorry ah.. i noe my english really very lousy ah! Hahaha but i have done my best and i have no regrets! Do give me some comments on how to improve this lor! Or if you have any topics you want me to write on, Can email me at superlittleflower@hotmail.com or just leave a msg at my shoutbox! Wahahaha.. today's blog sound very serious! But dun worry! I WILL BE THE LAST WOMAN STANDING. Lolx...

Dun stop loving me~~
Cheerene

0 comments: