My Resume..

i just did the age test..

http://www.xlzx.com/xlcs/zy32.htm

Wahahaha..
Very scary results:
Tested Age: 41
Difference between Real Age and Tested age: 22
Childishness: 48%
Maturity: 46%
Aging: 64%

OMG.. Wat is happening to me??? Among the ppl i noe taking this test! It seems that i am the "oldest" liao lor! Hahaha.. but among them i most mature lah! Hahaha.. Sian.. must be mummy lah... hang out with her too often liao... Now i aging sia! BTH.. Hahahaha no wonder chris like to call me mummy cheerene! But good mah! I like to become auntie! Can go market and buy fish! No need go to school! Can stay at home and cook.. No need to do java! Nice hor! Maybe i really should work as mummy's maid after i graduate lor! Dun noe if she still want to hire me bo?? Hahaha or is there anyone looking for domestic maid??

My Profile:
Name: Cheerene Wee Li Ping
Age: always 18
Address: Moving to your place soon!
Telephone: _____________(fill in the blank yourself)
Status: Always available (But please make advance booking.. U never know when i'm gonna get married again)

Strength:
1.Can make sushi
2.Can eat sushi
3.Friendly
4.Able to speak fluent dialects and many bad words
5.Great responsibility in work (i finish what i start.. like sushi.. i make and i eat)
6.Creative and resourceful
7.Willing to take up new challenges (like changing boyfriends..)

Additional Skills:
1.Eat
2.Sleep
3.Play

Computer Knowledge:
1.ICQ
2.MSN
3.MIRC
4.Yahoo Messenger

Reference:
All of my online contacts.


I declare that all the information submitted and in my resume, is to the best of my knowledge, to be true and accurate.

0 comments: