Outing to Tekong.. Fun Fun Fun

Today i took cab to school ah, the first bus was too crowded ah, then the 2nd bus came very late and if i took it, i cnf will be late for my Operating System Lab de! So no choice, must take cab! Haiz.. Must cut down on $$ spend on sweets and all those outings and gatherings liao! or else how to survive for the rest of the month?? $$ dun fall from the sky.. nor do they grow on trees! But guess wat.. The lecturer was also late!! Argh... should have just taken the bus! Waste my $$!!! Really stupid rite!

Hahaha then later went for D-code lab! Got back my paper today! Kind of surprise! I got 92.5/100!! Coolz! Among the top few ppl in class! Ivan and gang were saying that i getting more n more "violent"(all who can score well are known as violent ppl in our class)ah!But i believe that i could have done better lor! I made some silly mistakes here and there! highest in class was 95/100.. one of them who got 95 was my shifu, Chi! Wahahaha PRO rite?? Everytime i last minute panick for exams, she will always help me! so today i treated her lunch to thank her lor! And then i still have to thank mummy.. for her nagging, for pushing me, for her care and concern and for everything else! I told her before lor.. if no one ever come n push me.. nag at me, I wouldn't be able to perform lor! Thankkkk youuuuu soooo muchhhh!!

Then i tink its because the class score well, then the lecturer happy.. so let us off very very early! around 1115, i was already out of class heading for short circuit! Then we eat and chat and slack! Waiting for the clock to struck 12! At 12, we went to level 1 to take the bus to the ferry terminal and catch a ferry to Tekong! Hmm.. Tekong.. Here we come!!!

So finally arrived at Tekong.. I want to complaint... I want to complaint!!!! Hahahaha, today hor, keep on being BULLIED by mummy, Jaslyn, Jestin they all ah! Wahahaha, When we alight the ferry, saw mummy, then she ask me about my marks for d-code! And of cos, i gave her my usual answer:"Dun tell you leh!" Wah.. Almost instantly.. she smack me on my arm ah! Wah.. she getting stronger nowadays.. hit harder and harder! Then i tell her i didn't do so well.. she abit shock lah, then she ask me if got 70 and above?? I started to laugh lor and say of cos have lah... then i keep telling her i have lots of careless mistakes all these! Finally i told her i scored 92.5 ...... Then the second smack came(oso very hard ah)!! I think she abit surprise lor, a funny joker like me can score 90 over!! Hahaha what to do? Bo bian rite? Tell you liao.. She come n nag n nag n nag! Dun study oso cannot!! Hahahaha.. then on the way from the ferry to the centre(dun noe the name).. she dun noe hit me how many times liao! I tink she really enjoying herself hitting me ah.. so never mind lah! She can hit all she want lah! As long as she happy can liao! Like people always say lor.. "DA SHI TENG, MA SHI AI"! Hmm.. This proves how much she cares for me ah! Lolx. Chris tell me its because she cannot out-talk me, thats y she need to use hands!! Hahaha..

We watch a video then after that tour around the place lor! Play here and there! Take so many photos lor! With out usual pose! Got army uniforms.. got these army boys exercising.. got their ration pack.. got army boys fall in.. and lots lots more ah! We can take picture almost everywhere and any where!! Then still got one very nice one, all CEN YOUNG girls + 1 NOT SO YOUNG LADY! hmmm... U all know who izzit??? Dun tell u leh!! Hahaha

Mummy very excited ah.. Keep looking for Boyfriends for all of us! I really afraid she will really walk up to the soldier and ask him for phone number ah!! she always look so serious ah! Hahahaha lucky she never do any of this funny things lor! Or else i really need to find a hole n bury my head inside liao! Oh yah.. mummy mentioned about Keng loon today, she say he sounds not bad ah! She say can try! Hahaha.. See how lah! All depend on fate! Hahaha.

Then we continued "sight-seeing" lor! then me, apple, jaslyn and jestin hor, really Cannot Make It ah!! keep on joke joke joke! Laugh all the way.. Then still disturb mummy! lolx.. Actually its me only lah, i go and make some jokes about her age again.. inviting another smack on my arm! hahaha! Jaslyn n jestin all laugh n laugh.. Then hor still want to bite me after that! Wahahaha.. I think they see me they all can really destress alot ah! Cos i always swarm them with lame lame jokes!!

Today finally taken my dreamed photo with yong and Tianbo! Got meaning one hor.. I dun just take picture with anyone ah!! Hahaha then joke joke joke.. lame all the way back to the main land lor. Then i took bus back to school! They go Short circuit to discuss about project... then me n jestin go n disturb mummy and her project team member lor! Then later after awhile i go CENT room to return mummy's stuff to her lor! She totally forgot about them ah!! Hahaha.. I M NOT THE BLURREST!! Then she say she want to lose weight lor.. she say she wanna lose abt 5kg!! Guess wat i told her?? I said:"Go short circuit and buy another plate of fries and eat lor!!"... Then again.... SMACK! Aiyo... Mummy very fierce ah!! Hahaha.. Its actually a joke lah, she was eating fries earlier on at short circuit mah.. then later at CENT room she say she want to lose weight!! Funny rite?? And of cos i wouldn't miss a single chance to disturb anyone!

Then go to starbucks with jestin, jaslyn, apple, JH, Chris, Max and Faith lor! But we ended up in Mac donald! Lame and crap there! Hahaha... we all are the noisiest in the place liao ah! Hahahaha.. Then whole nite.. i tried to make everyone feel in place by cracking alot of "cold" jokes lor! Then JH they all keep saying "Its not funny anymore", "talk to my hand", "ding ding dang"!! Wahahaha BTH ah! Never mind lah! Occassionally lame abit its alrite lah! Wait till i recover from my lack of sleep.. then u all know! I will show you my real power ah!! So funny lah.. Jaslyn n Jestin they all keep laughing at me abt the test age! I realised that i'm the only one getting over 40!!! But i'm only 19.. whats wrong with me????? hahaha

Then reach home quite late.. Bath.. then online to around 1230am.. then start to write my resume and cover letter lor!! i do abit sleep abit then finish it quite slow lor! Hahaha then i start to type blog till now... Oh my god!! 4am liao!! Die die die!! lolx.

0 comments: