Some add-ons for yesterday's blog! Erm.. I mean my EARLY morning 4 am blog! Cheers!

Hahaha.. Let me write another blog before i go to school!!

Sian ah.. After posting that long blog yesterday. I drop dead liao ah!!! I slept at around 430am! Just now woke up at 10am! Luckily today no 9am classes.. or else i sure die on the spot ah!

As usual.. still thinking about yesterday! Yesterday hor, I was telling them mummy always beat me.. Then jestin keep saying i was the one who bully mummy!! Really meh?? Jestin say i was the naughty one lor! Really meh?? I really got bully her meh?? Really meh?? Hahaha so many "really meh?" I only joke about her age mah! Then still got some other of our usual jokes lor!!

But hor.. I really that naughty meh?? Can anyone tell me?? Hahaha

I was the one being beaten leh.. End up i still become the bad guy! Y like that?? Hahahaha maybe its because i always disturb them, thats y to them, i'm like a bad guy! lolx... hahaha! But hey... Tis is not going to stop me from disturbing u, jestin!! Let me sing u a song..

this is the song...
lalalala,
the elmo song..

Hahahaha!

Yesterday nite.. I was doing my work, i was somehow expecting my sister to come home.. But she nv did! I was wondering y so late already, she still not home yet! It was only after i read thru my own blog again then i realised that she WAS MARRIED!! Quite sad ah! Now i m all alone again.. nobody to nag at me, Nobody to talk to me in the middle of the nite, Nobody to ask me go swimming with her, Nobody ask me to clean the room for her, nobody to order me around, nobody to ask me cook for her, nobody to come n quarrel with me, no body to fight with, nobody to lame with, nobody to ask me go shopping and pay for all my stuff(occassionally)! All is suddenly gone.. Its only then.. I just realised.. I miss her!

Before she got married, I was hoping that she would get married sooner, the sooner the better! Go away and leave me alone! Dun come and bother me about little things!

Y are humans always like that?? They only learn to treasure things when they are gone? But dun be sad lah! Can email each other, can sms each other, can call each other, can go out with each other! Hahaha silly me! Only thing is that we dun get to see each other that often! So?? Hahaha.. She should be the one feeling sad cos she cannot see me! I'm so cute, I'm sure she would miss me when i'm not with her! Anyway, i'll be seeing her tonite! We are all having dinner together to celebrate my mum's birthday! Guess how old is she liao?? I better dun write here, or else she is going to blame me for "publicising" for her! Lolx. hahaha tonite i will write lots more!! Tonite i sure will have alot of things to say de!! More to complaint, more to say.. more feelings to express!!

Stay Tune..
Dun stop loving me~~

0 comments: