I'm the BOSS!

Seems that my blog has become a place where i can pour out all my tots! Can be about anything under the sky! AM i too naggy? Hahaha.. Bo bian rite.. this is my blog.. I can do watever i want! U cannot STOP ME! I'M THE BOSS HERE! lolx...

This is really fun! Maybe i can express myself more clearly here? Maybe i'm just not use to telling u something straight in your face! But this blog has really become a place for me to "FA XIE"! For me to express out all my inner most tots.. rather than keeping them for so long! Its has become a place for me to say things that i dun dare to say to you! Be it funny... romantic.. or just plain stupid!

Cheers to innoCENT! Cheers to the creators of these bloggy stuff and of cos the little girl who help me do up this bloggy! Cheers to all my avid fans! Cheers to all those who find my lame stuff interesting! Cheers to all my frends! Cheers to my loved ones (u are under this cat. too)! Cheers to u, Cheers to me, Cheers to CENT!

Dun stop loving me! ~~~

0 comments: