My sister got MARRIED!

Today is a really tiring day! Hmm.. i slept at around 230am last nite! Then got to wake up at 6 this morning! Hahaha.. but i drag drag drag till around 645 then go and bath! Guest started coming in at around 715+! Wahahaha so much excitement in the air! Yes.. Thats right, my sister is finally getting married! Everyone were very excited and were so busy with all our own task.. well.. except for my brother! Eating was his task maybe! He sat there and ate and ate and ate! I was very busy Walking everywhere! Well.. I was one of the main organizer for today's event(hmm.. wonder if i can get some CCA points for this? hahaha)! I'm really like a PR officer.. got to chat with the guest and entertain them! Then i also have to make sure everything goes as planned! Timing is a very important factor ah! Crowd management oso another very important factor ah!

Everytime during chinese new year, my relatives will start asking me when i getting married?? They ask the same thing yesterday! Guess what i told them? "May lor, right after i get my diploma!" Hahahaha..But hor.. seriously.. i more interested to organize ppl's wedding then organize my own wedding ah!

The groom came at around 730.. Hahaha i was there to guard the door! Hmm.. Well.. I'm not a bad person afterall! I did not make him do any silly things before letting him in! He managed to "bribe" me off with a Ang Pow!! There was a cheque inside... well well well, not going to tell you the figure on the cheque! Hahaha. My aunts were trying to make things difficult for him! Lucky the groom is smart enough to shout for my mum! Just one word from my mum.. the rest of the aunts just have to stand aside and let me open the door! Wahaha, sounds so commanding rite? Now u all noe y i so scare of my mum?

Then later paying respect to the elders at home and some photo shots, we left for AMK, Off to the groom's grandmother's place! Actually i tot i have to stay gaurd at my home! But well... my sister can't do without me by her side! So i get to follow her around like her personal assistant.. helping her to take care of all the details of the whole event(like her jewellery and clothings)! This is a feat that only me can handle.. Stand her temper! I do flare up at times, but definitely not during events like this! This is her once-in-a-life-time event.. and i want to do my best to run it smoothly for her!

Then after tea-serving, we came back to my place where the couple go thru another round of tea serving! Then they went to their home at marine parade! Then later to my uncle's place to offer joss sticks to my grandma as a form of respect! After a while, they went to their hotel room! So at around 430, the London cab came to pick up my brother,little sister and me, detour to AMK to pick up 2 of the girls,huiling and jacqueline from the groom side family and go to the hotel! We reach the place at around 515pm! Tired and sleepy.. i went to their room for a short nap! It was pretty comfy there! When my sister's friends came.. They say y i was still in bed? and y my sister still not in her gown? Y both of us still so relax??? Hahaha maybe its becos we have work out everything already, thats y we have no worries! Relax sia! Aiyo.. dun be a gan chiong spider lah! Lolx.

Then later the other compere,keng Loon, came! We went thru the flow of the whole program for a moment! We didn't even bother to go thru a round of practice lah all because of 1 word, TRUST! I know that he can do it.. He also felt the same maybe.. so we didn't bother to do it! Then it was time to go to the ballroom to settle all the details! I had all the managers and crews to deploy! Wahaha it was really shiok! But of cos i did not order them around lah! Afterall they are the professionals in their own field! They are more PRO than me lor! I just need to tell the manager jennifier what i want/need, she jus say a few words to her crew.. everyone noes wat to do liao! Very fast n efficient! No cock-ups..

I went to the stage area with keng Loon and started the whole event! It was really a very nice lor.. He is a nice fella, very gentleman and i enjoyed talking to him ah! He is look quite mature and is a graduate from NTU lor! Abit of joker lah! Heard that he is also from the Chinese Orhestra in NTU! Man who knows about music are usually more charming! Lolx. He can talk pretty well.. he was clear in his speech delievery ah! He did the english version and i did the mandrine version! hey..I oso not bad lah! My aunts and uncles were saying that i could work as a presenter @ mediacorps or mediaworks after my poly cos according to them, i sounded quite steady during my speeches! I think they were just joking lah, hahaha! But i have done my best and i have no regrets! U noe, I have no professional training ... hmm... But when i went thru my speech ah, i almost cried ah! Very touch somehow.. when my sister walk into the ballroom! Now i finally understand y TV show always got ppl cry when ppl getting married!

The got cake cutting.. then later got champange pouring then got all the yam seng stuff!!! Hahaha My sister invited her ang mor co-worker all the way from Zurich to come on stage to lead the Yam Seng ah! Fun sia! Hahaha. Then went around all the tables to take picture all this lor!

Very soon, the dinner ended ah! Then i have to walk around and entertain my crowd ah! Like saying bye bye all this! then lame around! Then later i went out to find my sister lor! Hahaha.. jokingly, she hug me and said "thank you for coming".. Of cos i hug her back lah! Then i whisper into her ears "i'm finally free from u"! So funny lor the both of us! Then later i oso stand there to shake hands with the guests! Wahaha.. then see that ang mor again! Wahaha.. he really big and strong! Firm and hard! Really got feel! Wey... I talking about the handshake.. what u tinking again?? His girlfriend is quite pretty also! Somehow i find that she look like the female lead character in Jay Chou's MTV, Yi Fu Zhi Ming! Lolx.. i watch too much Jay chou le lah!

Then all the guest left liao.. Left my family and the groom's family! Settling some of the stuff! And some photo shots again! Then later i walk to my sister again! Hahaha.. this time i hug her first ah.. Then again i whisper to her "Your bed is now mine" Then i kissed her on her cheek! Hahaha.. her eyes abit wet ah..she laugh lor! She say i always cannot behave ah! Everytime like to say weird things at weird timing! But hey.. thats me lor! What to do? Bo bian rite? I actually abit sad ah.. nobody to talk to in the middle of the nite! Where to find ppl to talk to in the middle of the nite when i can't sleep??? But as long as she is happy.. I'm happy for her too!

Then after that i got the London Taxi to drive us back home! Reach home at about 1130 ah! Tired sia.. Bath liao.. then start to write blog.. But halfway thru cannot ton liao! Then save in notepad then go zzz le.. thats y now con't to write ah! Actually slept on her bed lor.. but dun noe y when i woke up.. i was on the floor liao!

But overall it was a very good experience ah.. Its like organizing events in CENT lor! But this time is working with other people lor! Most of them were uni graduates.. with many years of working experience ah! All quite professional ah.. To them, I'm just like a small fry! But i still can handle all my workload lor! Hahaha.. can hold my head high sia!

0 comments: