Hang on baby.. I'll be back!

Hihi.. Sorry ah! Will be very very busy the next few days! Might not have time to update my bloggie! just leave me a msg ba! When i'm back in action! I promise to write more! I already got some plans as on what to write! I'm sure you guys will enjoy them! Its gonna be really funny!

So much things to do lor....
-FYP( having my PR2 on friday afternoon)
-OS Teaching Notes(i dun noe y i choose such a long topic lor... siansation ah)
-Dcode Teaching Notes
-Sister's wedding(hey.. i'm gonna be the Emcee... I gonna earn alot man!! Pretty broke nowadays! Tml i'm going to the "hole on the wall" to get some crispy notes! Anyone wants a treat?)
-CN lab test!(Sian i dun even know wat is going on in the lecture, how to sit for test??)
-D'cup volleyball..(so long nv play.. i dun noe how to survive the practice.. my back still hurts alot after my badminton game yesterday..)

All this is going to keep me busy at least till next weekend! Simply hate this feeling!

Btw, what is your choice for the post just now? My very first tot was to let the train go the usable track! Cos i felt that the group of boys does not deserve any help! Sounds very bad?? But its true lor, why should i help you when you dun want to help yourself?

Better behave myself.. My frends are saying i getting more LL nowadays! Since they hear me talk back to Miss Kwan Eng Eng.. I've become their role model in LL-ness! But i really never meant to talk back to her de!! I feel quite bad abt it lor, thou the rest of u might find it funny!(Its actually quite funny lah) Its been a long time since i talk back ah!

The last time was during my Sec 4.. I actually quarel with my A-maths Teacher.. Who ask her to say such awful things! Look down on me ah.. look lor... i not scare ah! I really sian ah, I got top the class a few times during those class tests lor! My maths actually quite good de! No joke lor! Its only that i seldom do my homework mah.. like to sleep in class mah..Like to talk alot in class mah.. Like to disrupt ur teaching mah.. Like to laugh at you mah.. Like to scold !@#^%$@# mah...other than that i nv do anything liao lor!(woah... i did so much sia)! But as a teacher, u should really do some thinking lor.. I feel that you shouldn't have said those words! To think these words actually came out of a teacher's mouth.. Ha! LAME! But i don't blame you! I'm wrong in the first place.. I shouldn't have misbehave myself in class! Till the end.. I think i should still say sorry to you! I'm really sorry, i've never shown you enough respect as a teacher! maybe its abit to late to say this now! But again, Its the tots that counts!

But at that time.. of cos i never think this way lor! I'm very stupid ah! Very childish lor.. The very next day after a big quarel in class with her, i walk into the principal office and say i want to drop A-Maths! Lolx... So cool rite! But stoopid me ah.. Y drop those easy to score subjects??

But now is different le.. If u look down on me.. I WILL SHOW U WHO IS THE BOSS! hmmmm.. my boss ah?? who else but ***** lor.. Lolx! sian..

0 comments: