Please talk to me...

I think there is something wrong with my laptop these days... too much rubbish on it, causing it to hang on me.

Yeah, it can get really irritating.. and worst still, some programs just refuse to work. Darn.. not at this time of the year, baby. But it seemed that a reformat will only cause me more issue, I've decided to stick to it for the time being. Reformatting it just don't make sense now. With all the data that is loaded in it, no one ever bear to format it..

But anyway, its not a problem big enough to call for a reformat. I think it might not be even due to its problem but my problem.. My bad for running heaps of program on startup. Sheer laziness to get everything going without having to work on them. ARgh.

So I've been feeling really low these days. I'm really sick n tired. I just can't get going on anything. Now even "hello blogger bot" refuse to talk to me, I'm so stranded. I had wanted to post up pictures taken these few days. So don't blame me, blame tat bot! Exams are just round the corner and I have not even finish my assignments.. let alone revision.

I'm sort of de-motivated towards my goals. I'm just not exam smart, thats the point. Oh god.. oh god. Please tell me what to do. Am I not hearing you or am I refusing to hear from you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am toking to you... I am ur motivation... go go go! haha