Achieving, Achieved, Achievements

I felt somehow irresponsible to make that kind of remark.. "Humans are just like tat". Hey! Whats wrong with the rest of the humans when only of them has done wrong. So my conclusion is.. the rest of them didn't do anything wrong, but somehow stood in the picture and got blind accusation.

So yeah.. I take back my words. I'm really sorry if it upsets anyone from anywhere at anytime.

Morale of the story? It does pay to stand out of the crowd. At least you wouldn't get fingers pointing at you for things that you haven't done.

Alright.. Here is a complain yet again. I've been really bothered by this girl apparently. Whats wrong with HER(its a more specific term used instead of "their") mentality? I might have blog about this infamous person before in my previous entries, describing how irritated I got and its all thanks to her!

Oh well.. she did it again. As most of you readers would be avid PBL fans, I'm sure group projects are just nits and grits of your daily life (we should have got used to it by now). Yeah, I'm a huge fan of PBL actually. I love how the system would actually force people to do things out of the box, etc.. By this time of my life, I should have (theoritically speaking) got very used to projects and "Special cases" of ingenious team-mates. Indeed, every group project that I ever worked on is an experience of its own. All of these are amazing experiences that would contribute to character building. So don't blame me if I've got a "character of my own" :)

Anyway, I sort of deleted, instead of posting, what I've wrote in this entry. Cos readers might find it dry and irritating.. If you happen to be working right now, isn't it comforting to know that irritants don't only exist in offices? They are practically everywhere! (Anyway, since I've typed out those shitty stuff already, I felt better even if I didnt post it up.. Its not a matter of who reads your blog, its a matter of your ability in expressing yourself freely and be able to live up to it.)

In-lieu, I will blog about some of my achievements and those "yet-to-be-mine" achievements. Or perhaps just some etc etc stuff to get by.

This session has been great fun as most of you might have perceived from reading this humble blog. Yes indeed. Fun in many aspects. Acadamically speaking, I've done alright.. Presentation and project submission this friday. Following monday will be Thesis submission day. Next friday comes the submission of my Posters and etc for my Thesis. Last academic week of the session will see me thru a test and a Java project submission not forgetting a report for the whole session of work done in one of my software subjects. Wow.. I didn't know I have so much to do if I hadn't blog it out. Oh well, this happens all the time during this bit of the session. Thats the final countdown to exams. A good news is added on recently, my lecturer had sent me a mail saying that I've done really well in one of the exams I took before I went on holidays. It did cheer me up greatly, and to further bring up the spirits, that same day I got back a test script with 87/100 inscribed on it! Weeeee!

On top of the busy schedule, I did find time to go out and have some fun as well. Oh yes.. the gym and badminton bit always turns me on. No complaints about it. X-) I kinda make it a weekly affair to have a game of badminton or gym, usually both in a week. Gym is really a good place to be when you felt the burning effect of assignments or thesis. Badminton is good when you wanted interaction with the sane people. I haven got time for any this week. Thanks to group meetings and thesis work.. I actually had plans to sweat out in gym this friday, but little did I realise I had an appointment made last week to visit my friend. Oh well, tonnes of excuses always up my sleeves.

And travelling wise.. definitely more than last year. And this time, I had the chance to stay on for winter. This is gonna be cool.. COLD I mean. Haaha. Yeah, this period never fails to remind me of the really depressing time I had last year, sort of like a depression period for me, when my life doesn't seem to fit into the world.. and thank god I walked out of it. I remember running home straight after exams just because I cound't take the stress. Because of that, I've got a good scolding.. and thanks to the scolding, I know from then on, I do not have to trod this path alone. And the motto I've got out of this experience?

"Whatever doesn't kill you will only make you stronger"

My Uni-life is becoming more like my poly-life for some reason. Remember the days in CENT? Well, now in Uni.. I have one more club to remember. Thats the ICIS. Yeah, I'm running clubs yet again. I remember teling myself that I will not touch any clubby stuff in uni cos I badly wanted to concentrate. But now? Somehow, running clubs give me the motivation to put up a good fight academically. Yup, Full steam ahead!!! Talk about "clubbing life" huh! Heeheehee

I can vividly recall how I dread leaving poly towards the last bit of my poly-days in TP.. Now, I'm beginning to have the similar feeling here.. Leaving University can be even more dreadful. Its once again back to working society.. I don't know whats got into me.. I even started to think of doing my masters and even PhD?? Its just measures that could be taken to keep me away from heading back to 9 to 5 jobs. I think its a fear of heading back to the REAL world. I think I really enjoyed life as a student.. (except for the exams and assignment bits).. Heading back to offices just doesn't help me get a life.

I was chatting with a long time friend just back then. I was talking to her about this issue..
"live a life" and "work to live". To me, she has definitely chosen the first path, while I have to trot the latter. I'm glad that she is now enjoying her life. Sort of care-free. Whatever it is to come, I'm sure she would really treasure this period. Its alot on our character I reckon. She is not as career-minded as I am. Well, thats a good thing. She believes in "having enough" while I chose to believe in "having surplus". Its our choice afterall.

I was reading my research material the other day and came to notice a word that is spell the other way round (eg. murder-redrum). And as the spelling suggest, the meaning of the word is the other way round as well. So if I were to say that she leads a "simple" life, then I've got be a leading a "elpmis" life (please pronounce it as "alp-miss").

Anyway, thesis is calling for my attention now.. I've got to finish it today (pray hard), so I can get over it and get a good night sleep. ZZZZZzzzZZZZzzzZZZZzzz.

I can't wait till I see the end of my last exams. I badly needed a 2 full day dosage of "The Sims 2".. I had it installed in January, but since coming back to Wollongong, I only had an encounter with it. Nothing since then. This game just doesn't fit into my schedule. :(

Before I end it up, I would really love to pray for my readers again. While I was praying yesterday, something dawned upon me. "To be a better friend". My personal struggle has drawn me away from some friends whom I used to be close with. Remorse and regrets. And since I've always said that "I've chosen this path", then I shall be held responsible to mend it back to the way it used to be.

God Bless.

0 comments: