Part 1

What do you really want in life?

This is a friend's msn nick. Its been long since I've thought about this question. So what do I really want in life? How much am I going to achieve anyway?

These things never fail to bother me every now and then. Some will say I have a fear in me, some say I'm just stressing over nothing, while others believe I'm just plain ambitious.

I only believe in this.. If I can score 100%, I would not settle for 99%. At the age of 21, I have nothing to my name. No house, no car, no credit card, no career.. Cash? $10 I still have maybe. I was just telling ling yesterday.. if by the age of 30, and I still have nothing to my name.. I would be better off to end this life. Its just like saying I have wasted half my life on nothing.

Thinking back.. I wasn't a dumb kid afterall. I used to be a top student (just like my other siblings). Its due to my sheer laziness and playfulness, I didn't do very well in my studies. Even till my O levels.. my sister thot I would not even make it to any ITE.. who knows.. I managed to even get into TP without any sweat. I told her before.. its not that I don't have a brain.. its just that I don't like books.

Things do start to change as I get older.. during my last sem in poly.. I did work abit on my results.. it did pay off abit.. As I got into Uni, things did change in my life. I began to work my ass off.. and again.. it did pay well as I scored my first 2 distinctions in Uni.

Whats the motivation behind it?

Its a fear of not achieving in life.

But anyway.. I've got to work now.. I will continue this some other time...

0 comments: