Finally in the final year.

Uni is starting tomorrow.

Wat a great way to start Uni with a 830am class right there! Damn it.

Well well, surprised by my thesis. I've got A.Prof Ian for my Thesis Supervisor. Well, he is one of the few supervisor who can offer me a thesis that I would want to work on. But anyway.. its gonna be hardwork. Its Thesis.. expect no less.. Haahaa..

I've finally cleaned my room, or rather, the whole house. Except for the bathroom. Cos I'm really too tired to go on today. With a housemate who know nuts about cleaning after herself. But I guess I will have to endure. Its not that she doesn't want to help. My housemate is a good person, just that she is not used to all these. I find it really surprising that she can survive till now actually. But anyway, its not really up to me to comment about her.

Oh yes, I had a party last night. It was pretty alrite. I didn't drink at the restaurant, but I went over to my friend's place for some thou. Its just Midori.. something that taste more like syrup rather than alcohol.. Oh did I mentioned that its really sweet? You wouldn't want to drink so much of it, trust me. Anyway, we had some pictures taken during the party. I shall post it up when I get hold of them.

I've also uploaded some of the pictures taken during my fishing trip at the harbour. Look below!! Heee..

Thats all folks, i'm alittle tired actually. I'll take 5 now. Seeya!

0 comments: