The Truths

Not a fastastic week so far.. and doesn't seem like a good week ahead.

So what has been going on???
As you might have already guess.. or was already told.. I will be having my exams soon.. sooner than I have expected.. Hmm.. Exams are kind of packed into a week..
  • Starting from Monday with my ECTE363-Communication Theory
  • Followed by CSCI205-Development Methods and Tools on Wednesday
  • Adding on to the stress is ECTE333-Digital Hardware on Thursday
  • Ending off the whole session with the last and final paper on Friday, ECTE313-Electronics

That will conclude my days in Uni as a Third year Engineering Student. Many would have gazed at me in awe.. This girl is barely 21 (almost there thou) and she will be graduating in a year to come. And the question sets in.. Will she ever become an Engineer???

Well, if you have any idea.. please tell me thou, cos I don't really know. I have ponder about it, grilled myself with questions after questions. I can't think of any similarities between me and an engineer. Apart from being grouchy.. I simply can't find any more common traits between the 2 of us.

Another little thing I would like to highlight is that it seems to me everyone is pretty interested to know when I will be back home again.. Let me disclose the little secret (the not so secretive secret).. I will be back in Singapore on the 7 Nov.. Most probably touching down by latest 10pm.. Does it satisfy everyone's craving now?

Somehow, I do fear going back home. Thinking about it, it does mean that I will lose alot of freedom. That simply means that I will not be able to hang out really late.. Again back to the "latest by 12 midnight" lifestyle. How sad can it get? It will no doubt means that I will have to sleep at home everynight. Without questions that I will get the comfort of my own bed, but at the expense of the warmth of my friends (no naughty ideas at this point of time)? Doesn't seem to worth it(to me at least).

Perhaps given the authority to choose every single thing I do over here, it somehow occured to me that I will fall into the control of my mum again. I do dread that feeling somehow. The worst thing about going back is that I will have to spend time adapting and fitting myself in a once-familiar home. I am just too used to doing things without having the trouble of informing anyone and everyone.

Thats just me I guess.

-----------------------
Today, I was told a horrible truth..

I was told that I am the reason behind the rise in the numbers of lesbian around. I was indeed dumb-founded. How can I ever be the reason behind it when I'm not even one.

Trust me I have nothing against them (lesbian or whatever names you might give them). And no offences to anyone reading this. I am not one (currently). So how did I became the reason?

Today, my friend came talking to me online, she started complaining about her boyfriend. Almost on the verge of breaking down. For some reason (which is rather not apparent to me), she would always find comfort in my words.

She was just telling me, she only hope that her boyfriend would understand her half of what I do. She will always tell me this. There was once, she asked me.. "Why aren't you born a guy? I would dump my boyfriend and go out with you then.."

Sometimes I do get shock like this. Oh come on, I'm a girl, thats why I can understand a girl's feeling. What a girl wants, and what she needs. You can't blame me for being more understanding that your boyfriend.. The other day, jokingly, I went to my friend's sister and asked if I could date my friend if I ever turn into a boy.

"NO"

came the reply. I was again, shocked. Of course, I had to know the reason... Turns out that her sister wanted to keep me for herself. Shocking indeed.

Interesting isn't it..

-----------------

I am beginning to feel tired and sleepy now.. almost day break.. Better go catch some sleep, going to meet darling Gita for lunch later on.. Catch u guys some other time..

I have much more to blog actually.. but I guess.. Till next time..

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: