I'm back!

Aww man.. 1 test cleared..

Who the fuck trying to freak me out.. I dun lose out when it comes to patching of circuits man! I was good! Fuck your ass! Haa.. But sad to say, I still didn't finish the test.. I guess, I can barely scrap thru with a pass.. I pray hard man! Oh boy..

1 down, 3 more to go for the week.. 2 more coming tomorrow.. I can't help but to worry about it.. Tests are mean stuff.. Screw my ass then scare the shit out of it! Arghhh.. Fuck it!

I just need some extra confidence booster!

I was away for the weekend as some of you might realise.. I didnt get online then. Kinda doing my test preps over at darling's place... Ohh, it was so much fun then.. Darling Gita even cooked for me, oh yes, it was my favourite indian curry.. Everyone treated me like a stuff toy then.. Giving me hugs, more hugs, and more hugs.. and not forgetting those kisses.. Awww.. Can never understand how horny these people are.. But it was so much fun with everyone.

They love playing with me.. Oh, they even help me with plucking my eyebrows.. dammit, they even wanted to wax it man! Woahh.. might as well dig my eyeball out! But we had fun.. Oh fuck, and this morning.. guess what, Gita said the worst thing to me.. "oh, so finally wearing a bra today ah.." Oh boy, can't imagine how much I blushed... Well, since we are all girls there, I didn't bother to put on ahem ahem.. and anyway, its weekend, they deserve a break don't they! It just gets abit akward when one of the girl's boyfriend came over..

But it does pay to be alittle horny, cos it was indeed my horniness that help her housemate with her physcology assignments.. Oh yea, sex, condoms and satisfaction.. That was my idea... maybe I shouldn'd be doing engineering afterall.. Duhx.. wat a time to realise the fact. Everyone knows the fact... Maybe Creative Arts is really my cup of tea??

Who knows.. if I have really gone for Creative Arts then would I have actually met Mr. M then? Maybe not..

Yeah, I was being tortured by Gita's housemates... Being grilled by them over and over again. And guess what today, god gave me another chance to talk to him again.. Mr. M left his dear calculator in the lab after test.. (oh, damn him for not waiting for me after the test..) But anyway, we are going to have a meeting right after the test. So its alright.

After the meeting, he actually help me with some of the programming for one of the subject.. did I mentioned that he is a very good student? Oh yeah.. if back in TP, he would be under those Director List or whatever you might call it.. I can't recall what they call it over here thou. But anyway, he is one smart ass.. who work the hell out of everything.. Very good at hardware electronics, programming microchips. What else can I say.. He is just so smart...

Received emails from home.. My mama wants to talk to me then.. She wants a party for my 21 bday.. Oh boy, I can't actually believe that.. How sweet is that? Guess I have to come up with my guest list soon, so I can get things settled even before I touch down.. Let me ponder about it then..

Such a pity that Darling Gita, Curry Brother, and Didi Anu cannot be with me then.. Damn! I want them!!! I want them!!

Hey, taken abit too long to write here.. got to do some work on the test already... embracing myself in the warmth of test.. Yeah mate.. Fuck 'em all!

Ta!

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: