Shoppin!

Its been long I guess. That day since I posted the photos, I had the intention of blogging, but was so sick and tired..

Yeah, I fell pretty sick over the past few days. It was terrible. Had a cold cum flu, followed by the cough. It all begin last saturday, when I felt that something's not right with me. Started off with a giddy spell. I went over to Kiama on Sunday despite the fact that I wasn't well. It wasn't an act of wilfulness, trust me. By the time I got back to Wollongong, I was feeling terrible. I really shouldn't have gone there.

I mean I had enjoyed the trip thou, but at the cost my my health. And yes, for the next few days, it was hell. I was being told off by a great friend for doing such things, she knew of my reasons as well. She meant well. She was worried for me and has banned me from M&Ms for the week till I get well.

But I'm getting better already, cold and flu almost gone after self-medication. I'm only left to deal with the cough then. Well, I always take longer time to recover from cough for some reason. I was "told off" again for not wanting to see a doctor. :( how sad can that be.. I dun noe, I just hate to see the doctors. She was nagging and nagging.. Cos her boyfriend fell sick as well, and he refuses to see the doctor as well. She was complaining that both of us are so stubborn.

Anyway, I've uploaded some photos I have taken during my trip to Kiama. Oh, there is some place I forgot to take a snap of. Thats the Ice-Creamery. It was heaven.. I mean the ice-cream. Oh my god.. I have the macadamia nuts flavour and the Oreo cookie flavour.. how cool was that man! (Maybe thats y cough never recover so fast! heehee). That shop is a "Must-Visit" in Kiama! It serves about 40 flavours of ice-cream from the really common ones to those you will ever see in SG ones! But I assure u.. its just too good!

The other "Must-See" will be the blow hole, I've got a good shot of the blow hole blowing as well. Man, wat a great sight it was! I got some fruits at the fair, mandrines, fuji apples and naval oranges. Man were they great stuff! Its been a really fruity week for me, I actually finish a total of 3 mandrines, 6 apples, 3 naval oranges, 13 kiwis in 5 days. Thats a record breaking figure for me! OMG!

I went over to the mall jus now with a friend. It was kind of like our girls' day out. We had lunch together, went shopping, settle some medical issues and mobile phone stuff. Then hang around to look for some gifts. Just enjoyed ourselves so much. Seldom do we actually have a chance like this, enjoy 1 whole afternoon together, have a nice heart to heart talk.

Oh yeah.. just too good. Alrite then, going to get my dinner, having this really fantastic chicken wings tonite.. oh man, its delicious! slurps*** .. one of these days, I might make some for u, thats when I'm having a good hair day. Hehe

See ya mates!

0 comments: