Shame on you..

ARGH..

Back at long last.. Feeling really tired and shaggy.. an hour long march with a laptop hung over my back.. Cool huh!

There is a kind of feeling building up inside me.. Long time since i can dislike someone up too this stage. Really can't stand his fake-ness, cocky-ness, ugly-ness. Please do not get me wrong, I have nothing against ugly people or whatever.. I'm not saying that I'm very pretty.. but at the very least, I definitely have a more presentable face than him. Anyway, back to the point, I'm not talking much about the physical outlook, rather, its more of the heart he has.. But no matter what, I still have to say this.. HE IS UGLY BOTH IN THE PHYSICAL OUTLOOK AND THE HEART..

Seen many 2 headed snakes around? Well if you want, you might call him a multiheaded cobra or python or whatever you like. Never have I seen such kind of guys in my life.. he is far worst than the worst. A total disgrace to the race of man..

Seriously, I can never clearly explain why I hated him so much.. His character really sucks big time. The things he do really make me puke! Totally going against my principle of helping.. His behaviour is disgusting.. and those girls are definitely not in the right state of mind to tolerate such unspeakable behaviour. A man of no values, a man of no character, a man of no disclipline, a man whose brain is filled with cow dung! Shitty fella!

If you ever feel like asking me what this guy has done to incur my wrath, Don't bother to ask. You might want to think that I'm childish or whatever shit, I don't care! I think I should have the freedom to choose what kind of people I want to make friends with. He is definitely not making it to my list... Gonna delete him one fine day... To think I'm still kind enough to give him the chance to be on my msn list.. my msn list dun consist of any tom, dick nor harry! Its such an insult to the rest on my list.. And I deeply apologise for it..

I am truly ashame of myself for saying those things above, but he ought to be more ashame because all I've said is nothing but the truth.


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: