I forgot abt my blog site again!!!!

I've been neglecting my blog site again! Haiz.. I guess I was too lazy to blog so much afterall..

Been having lots of fun outside.. but things at home, still the same. My Aussie stuff just ain't moving at all! Bloody ass!

Evil twin has went into the army.. Doing pretty fine i guess! He is coming out this weekend.. Yeah, do look forward to it, cos silly meimei has been pinning for him to come home.. she will be very happy to see him.. Well, of cos I'm very happy to see my evil twin too!

Silly meimei has been accompanying me this whole week.. running here and there! Yes.. Its really nice of her to keep me company. Hahaha.. we've been having fun.. yeah! Lots of fun! Haahahaa.. Really enjoyed her company, but one thing is I do feel bad for taking up so much of her time. I'm quite sure her expenditure did shot up quite abit! Haiz.. But silly mei mei will just say, "its ok, nvm one!" Well, thats how silly she is.. Stupid me, still ask her to treat me to some soya bean drink ytd..

So wat have I been doing for the past few days?? ok.. let me try to recall..

Thursday:
I can only recall that evil twin went into army on that day.. I guess, i slept thru the whole morning.

Friday:
I finally recalled.. I went to Raffles Place with silly meimei to pick up her stuff and her pay cheque. Then later I went to TP to have lunch with Miss Ling. Had some great food over at Mensa. Silly mei went to Orchard Forum to pick up some toys, but was screwed by those people over there.. She was quite angry abt it. Then later I accompany her to lunch in Short Circuit. Then we went over to Jes' lab to hang around. I guess we went home after that.. I can't really recall wat I did man!

Saturday:
I woke up early and went for my tuition class. Thereafter, I went back to school to meet up with silly mei, she studied for her Advance Theory and I did some editing on the pictures I've drawn. Then later faith called! Dinner!!! Woopee! So we went for dinner at bugis.. together in the group were andrew, faith, xian rong, chris n me! Hahaha.. then walk around and we started slacking at coffee bean! Then later reach home.. I started working... I didn't sleep at all, cos I'm suppose to wake up at 5am in the morning...

Sunday:
I went over to Malaysia.. But I hope u guys dun ask me where I went to.. I can't tell u anything.. Cos i really dun noe much! I jus slp on eat.. thats all! Got stuck at the stupid causeway for hours! I mean.. really many hours!!! Fed up! Hahahaha.. Super tired after the trip! I just keep sleeping.. no matter how long or short the journey is!

Monday:
I met up with meimei in school.. I was late.. and was issued my first ever warning letter. But i managed to make meimei not to issue any warning letter to me by telling her I will treat her lunch! Hahaha.. Later we went into mummy's class.. Hahaha.. we just sat at the back.. listen to her! Later we had lunch with mummy at short circuit. Then we went back to study lor.. Then I dragged mei mei to 85 market to have dinner with peimin! Hahaha..

Tuesday:
I reached school in the late morning after i went to pick up some CDs from my cousin.. Then later go for lunch at short circuit.. had my favourite muslim food! Nasi lemak! Hahaha.. Poor mei mei forget her timing again, she ended up "shopping" at bedok before going for her advance theory lor.. Then later I went home early to bath.. Spent so much time to dress up.. touch here n there.. Hahaha.. then later went to meet meimei at Eunos, and brought her to Rouge @ Orchard for fun! Lolx.. Yeah, we had fun there, thou it might b abit boring at times! Hahaha.. but we did enjoy those stunts by the bartenders. Oh yeah, we saw a guy by the name of Morgan.. I told meimei that all the guys by the name of morgan looks handsome.. N i wasn't wrong! Hahaha.. Ok, we left pretty early! Cos I didn't want her to go home so late too..

Wednesday:
So I went for tuition again on Wednesday. After that, I met up with meimei to walk around East Point mall, and later meet up with mummy for lunch! Hahaha.. Sakae! Lolx.. After that, we went to mummy's house to mess up her place for her! Hahaha.. Then she put us into a room.. I tired to slp but my meimei keep tickling me! Lolx.. how can I sleep? Lolx.. We were actually fixing a computer for mummy. Oh, mummy gave us christmas gifts! Hahaha.. we got a little bear each! Hahaha.. Thanks mummy! I love it! Then we went over to evil twin's house.. play with the kids there! Lolx.. very fun!!!! I will post their pixs soon!

Thursday:
I woke up very early today to format the hard disk! Then print out the resume for meimei.. Then I went to tampines interchange to pass meimei her resume, then I proceed to TP. Then meimei called.. Told me something abt her interview.. but later hanged up in a hurry.. She came to school to look for me later! Hahaha.. Then I keep pestering her to go running with me and mummy! Hahaha.. Sorry meimei, keep pestering u to go running.. I know u quite tired oso le.. but i never think of u, just dragged u along! Dun angry with me ok nor?

Whats on for tml?
Tml we had great plans! Hahaha.. mei mei will b going for her interview. Then we r meeting up at Bugis. then go to bras basah to get something. I tink we mite b walking to Raffles Place for some shopping too! We will see how lor..! Hehehe..

I just read mei mei's blog! Hahaha.. stupid me, nv go n read her blog still ask her to write! Hahaha.. Just realize that I made a blunder! Hahaha.. I hereby sincerely apologize to meimei for not taking her feelings into consideration. Made her upset again. Please forgive jiejie.. I'll try my best to make u the happiest meimei in the world.. Cheer up! U r the best meimei!!

Maybe in future, U mite meet someone who can take better care of u than me. Its ok that I mite not b the first in your heart, but just remember that I've already given the best of wat i can be! I will be very gentle from now onwards.. I promise!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: