Another day out..

Back! Hahaha.. Fun day ah! Shooping shoooping n more shooooping.. Today, I late again! Hahaha.. I always late de.. i so stupid, keep letting my dear meimei wait for me! So to apologize, I bot her lunch at KFC. Hahaha..

Our first stop was the Temple. We went there to pray pray.. I told guanyinma that I'm going overseas soon.. Lolx.. No lah, I just keep telling guanyinma that I just want everyone to be happy lor.. I tink guanyinma will find me very naggy.. I can keep talking to her.. mention everyone's name.. then later just tell her "everyone"... I just realize i just so dumb! Nvm, I will just email guanyinma and apologize later.. Lolx. But truthfully speaking, I'm pretty greedy. I ask for so much wishes. But basically, Just pray that all of you will enjoy good health and be merry when I'm not around with all of you. I've also ask guanyinma to bless me with a good degree in 2 years time. Hahaa.. greedy rite? Ask for so much!

Then after that we went for lunch le... @ KFC! Wahaha.. Then later we went shopping at Seiyu! Hahaha.. we both very entertaining one lor.. Go to those arcade area more for kids one.. Then started to disturb kids over there! Hahaha.. Ok, I was the one who started all those nonsense.. Meimei was so paisay becos of me! Hahaha.

After disturbing the kids, we slowly walked to Bras Basah. I brought her to Art Friend.. We were both pretty fascinated by all those stuff we saw there! But we just ain't impressed by the pricing! Lolx.. We spent a bomb on those papers n other materials already! Then brought her to the 2-storey McDonalds beside bras basah for a rest and continued with our discussion. After our rest, we went back to get the rest of our needed materials. There goes half of my blue note..

Then later we went to Raffles place. We went around and I took some photos for meimei! Ok lah, quite nice lor.. but meimei finds it abit shaky here n there! Hahaha.. I better go brush up on my skills man! Lolx. Then we went down to the market place at the basement level lor. Wahaha.. Love supermarkets!!! I LOVE IT!!! Hahaha.. its a real HEAVEN! Then when I saw the udon there, I've decided to make some fried udon for meimei. I guess she will like it lor.. Hahaha! I oso dun noe, I only tried it once myself, n i just find the taste okok lor.. nutting much to brag about! But meimei is very easily-contented one, so I guess she would just tell me.. "its really very nice" hahaha..

Really ah, she is so nice de.. she always tell me, watever I cook, she will like! Hahaha.. Where to find such a nice sister?? Even those at home dun appreciate my cooking! They will just gobble up all the food and still have the cheek to say my cooking SUCKS!

Now I found this meimei who is so easy-going one, eat oso very simple! No need to find expensive stuff for her! Hahaha.. Good liao ah, time to dish out all my special "secret-recipes" liao ah. Hahahaha.. Wat else can I make? Lolx.. I'm not a really good cook anyway! I just hope she dun mind! Hahaha..

Oh, then later I meet up with mummy for dinner @ Eunos with her husband. Oh, she buy me alot of things to eat ah! Hahaha.. Her logic is.. if she can't slim down, then make everyone around her fat.. Hahaa! No lah, she is just worried that I dun take my meals regularly. She is just concern abt me, not like tat stupid logic I just mentioned. (That "so-called" logic is just our joke nia).. She is really concerned about my studies ah, then Mr Ng oso trying to offer me some advice regarding this matter. Really very nice of them. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Really have to thank the both of them so much. They were very kind to share their experience with me. I have learnt more things again tonite!

I tink I'll begin on my " Project-Final Christmas Showdown" tml. OMG, wat a cool name for my task! Lolx.. Going to try to sleep early tonite.. Or else I wun have enough energy to work tml liao! Got tuition tml morning at 11am!! Hahahaa.. I'll post some of the photos before I sleep..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: