Ridiculous...

Lets have a look at what I am feeling now..
  1. so angry
  2. so angry
  3. so angry
  4. so angry
  5. so angry
  6. so angry
  7. so angry
  8. so angry
  9. so angry
  10. so angry

Stupid.. This is the second time that I've went over to tuition but kept waiting outside the door.. I waited for a cool 45 mins.. standing outside doing nutting.. Shit!!!!! arghh..

I mean this is my 4th lesson.. but already my 2nd time missing lessons.. Wun you feel so angry?? The place is so hard to get to.. I have to spend time travelling.. worst is, i woke up early for this lesson.. cycle under the hot sun.. Today i almost got knock down becos i was so angry that i can't concentrate on the road.. Shit! But lucky me.. nutting happened. I still managed to make my way home in 1 piece.. Thank god for that.

This is so ridiculous.. arghhhhh...

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: