More of me..

Stupid blog.. I tried to post an entry yesterday.. N poofffed.. It went missing! I can't help feeling so pissed.. arghh!

Lucky it was just an email abstract.. so i dun mind copying once again! Lolx... maybe later.. first i would like to do some updates for the past few days first! Of cos i can't really do a day-by-day update due to my failing memory, all i could do now is to give a rough updates of major events for the past week.

I was really being disturbed very badly.. rumors with Lye Thy.. Omg.. then along came Iqbal.. Arghh.. All thanks to my dearest Jenny! Arghh! She hor.. always tell people that i'm madly in love with Lye Thy.. arghh! But i know its just her joke lah.. I dun really mind actually. Hahaha.. I know u are going to say: "you in love with him.. of cos dun mind lah" .. hahaha pls lah! I say no means "NO"!! Lolx.. There is nutting wrong with him, not to worry.. Hahaha.. maybe its me ba.. i jus dun find this period a right timing.. opps!

It all started as a usual busy week.. Everyday is like a 9am-9pm work.. Cos everyday its either tuition or OT.. HEY.. dun make me repeat myself again and again! Lolx. My break finally came on Friday evening.. I met up with Chew Ling and brought her to Billy bombers for a dinner. It was a belated birthday celebration for her.. cos i couldn't make it on her birthday itself.. due to my tuition.. HEY.. I'm repeating again! Hahaha.. sorry! Both of us eat until cannot walk.. Actually I was suppose to go KTV with my colleagues on Friday.. But pushed it off cos i thot its not really easy for the both of us to meet up!

Alrite, Saturday morning.. I woke up at 730am.. I set alarm de lah.. cos i wanted to go back to TP for the leadership talk.. But hor.. stupid me.. laze around till 830am then climb out of bed.. Then continue to slack around.. till 9am then bath.. I noe i very lazy lah.. dun scold me le! I reached school at around 1015am i guess.. The event started off at around 9am i think.. So i was like damn late for it.. Hahaha.. But i still stroll in like a big shot! Worst thing.. I forgot to apologise.. It only came to my mind when i was on my way back home! Die liew.. Those fellas must be thinking what the hell i'm trying to prove! Then went for lunch opposite TP with the committee members.. I should say i'm quite impressed with the group. Great bunch of future leaders i should say.. CENT definitely has a bright future.. Now i can finally leave without worries..

Then i rushed off at 215pm for my first tuition class.. i went home first and then "drove" to tuition.. I reach there around 250pm.. It was pretty fast! Of cos, i took many little short cuts here and there.. If my mum were to find out.. I think she will stop me from "driving" again! I'm praying hard she will never ask about it..

Then i went home after class.. Slack awhile.. have dinner then rush off for my next class le.. i really nutting to say about that student.. NUTTING! PERIOD!

Tml having a morning tuition class at 10am! Cos afternoon i'm going to Orchard to meet my sis for high tea.. she is paying for it of cos! My mum and tat silly sis are coming along too!

So busy until now i actually have to tell people.. "Pls book me at least 2 weeks in advance to avoid disappointment" pls dun get me wrong.. I'm not trying to act high class or watever shit.. Its just that my schedule is really packed till almost max.. I need to maximise every single time slot i have.. I just realized i have so many un-scheduled appointments to make! I'm really sorry about it guys, everytime can't meet up with u ppl! I know i'm really disappointing at times.. pls bear with it for awhile longer.. Things will never be the same again.. Hopefully.

Anyway, for those of u who did OS.. I use "priority" scheduling for all appionment making.. Opps! Then followed by FCFS.. Hahaha.. I'm just trying my best to be funny again.. duh!

Argh.. Hahaha.. hope that this blog entry doesn't screw me up again!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: