Complain Letter.. Part 1

Dear all, this is an email which i just wrote in a fit of anger a moment ago..

-----------------------
Good Evening,

I'm writing this email to actually feedback about one of your bus captain of Bus service 63, which operates from Eunos Interchange.

Its a pity I couldn't take down the Bus number in time. But i'm quite sure you would be able to trace the bus itself. The time of this incident is around 9.45pm. This particular bus captain has truly brought shame to the good name of SBS Transit.

I happened to board the bus along Ubi(just before Maha Budi School), the bus was travelling all the way when it came to a cross junction, as it was making a turn, it suddenly made an immediate stop, which actually caused me to fell of my seat resulting in injuries to my wrist and leg. Most of the passengers on the bus did actually hurt themselves, but till what extend, I'm not too sure.

But I could say that this incident has definitely bring down my level of trust in your bus services. It was truly lucky that the bus wasn't really crowded at that time. Could you imaging what would the consequences be like if some old folks or even pregnant ladies? It would be disastrous...

Worst thing is the bus captain DIDN"T even bother to stop the bus and check on the passengers. This is truly unforgivable.

I would seriously hope that some immediate action is taken before history repeats itself. Please do let let a mistake of a reckless bus captain spoil the good name of your company. I would really hope that I would get a reply from you soon regarding this matter.

Please feel free to contact me via my moblie phone at (number removed to prevent prank calls.. lolx) if there is anything else you would like to find out from me.

Regards,
Wee Li Ping
-----------------------

Now i'm writing a second letter.. this time to Grand Hyatt Singapore.. Wait patiently for my new posting! Lolx.. I'm gonna screw their butt!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: