Time to blog.. Shh.. dun let anyone see!

Since no one is looking.. allow me to write a short one first!

First.. apologise for not blogging as often as i used to be! Really busy! I'm really tired ah! I slept at 3am yesterday nite! Woke up at 630am.. force myself to work! When i saw myself in the mirror.. I got a rude shock! Big eye bags.. with dark eye rings! OMG.. Who is that freak!

Ok great! I've been eating the whole day long.. I brought my green bean paste to share with all my colleagues! The jenny bought a cheese cake! Oh.. Hahaha

Today got a new joke! When i went to store this morning.. This was wat happened:

Storeman A: Iqbal, your hunny is here..
Iqbal: Huh.. really??
Me: -_-"

Just can you imaging my face!! Haiz.. Why do the wrong people always get attracted to me? Duh!

Alrite.. time to go toilet n pee! Start slacking, 6:30 is coming soon!! I can't really think now.. Brain isn't functioning well(as always).. hahaha Cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: