Boo~

Felt so confused! Lol.. Work-wise, study-wise! A whole lot of problems.. So many choices to make! Who can help me?????
 
I guess no one is able to help me thou! Its my life afterall, it is what i'm going to live with..
 
Office is really busy nowadays.. hardly anytime for MSN for the past few days.. Always running around the whole building.. Meeting everyone.. doing everything! Sounds fun! Yeah, I do have to admit that this is pretty fun! Basically its when all those communication skills, interpersonal skills, lots of coordination work! Its really like working in CENT club sometimes.. but this time, there is no innoCENT to work with anymore.. No one taking pictures for me.. No one to tell me weird jokes.. No one to entertain me!
 
Oh.. how i miss school..
 
Today, I fell asleep on the bus on my way home (as usual), but too bad today.. I was sleeping so soundly that i missed my stop! Haiz.. Okie! Let u all have a good laugh, nvm! Hahaha.. anyway, missing a bus stop is nothing uncommon for me.. lolz!
 
Recently, I've been singing the Hokkien song to jenny and the rest of my colleagues, driving them absolutely crazy! "Ai tio ni sim tia tia, Sio tio ni sim tia tia..."
 
I have this little feeling that i'm kind of going crazy.. Screws are loose again!! Opps.. Hahaha!
 
 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: