Time for another blog! Hahaha

Today almost fainted infront of my computer again! Still have not finish my inventory! Haiz! Work are coming in really fast! Its gonna take a while before i could clear them up!

Okie! Got some news from colleagues and supervisor! One of the manager has been eyeing on me.. Ok, they are in the middle of planning some new work for me! This is wonderful, dot dot dot.. Hahaha! Whatever it is! Accept it as the way it is! Wouldn't allow anything to affect my everything! Lolx..

Had 3 slices of my choco bread today! I'm left with another 3 slices of it! Should last me for another day! Oh my, that means no food for friday! Hahaha nvm lah, go hungry once in a while is alrite ba i tink! Afterall, my office is well-stocked with snacks, pantry is full of cookies! But the canteen is very bad.. only left with pau and bread! Omg.. Hahaha

Have been chatting with Zihua online, we were talking about some very chim topic! Something that has no right, no wrongs! Each of us have very different perception of the way of life! Hahaha..

Oh my, I can't remember what i wanted to blog down so badly! Give me sometime to think abt it! I will blog it down as soon as i remember! I just noe i still have much more to write, but i simply can't remember it!

Forgive me for my short-term memory! Give me some time.. :)


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: