Can't stop blogging... can't stop thinking!

So happily browsing thru my friendster' account! Have Just added one of my funny colleague to my account! Hahaha

Orite, today was treated to a nice pizza cum KFC lunch! It was birthday of 2 of my colleagues(coincidentally.. their birthday happpen to be on the same day!)! So my manager actually gave us a treat! Yipee! Hahaha so finally one day with a proper lunch! No need for me to munch on my bread today! Haa.. Now my bread can last me one day longer! lol..

Today almost vomitted infront of the computer! Have to settle the inventory stuff! So much to do.. can't seems to finish it! Haiz.. really makes me fall asleep sia! Dun really like to sit down the whole day infront of the computer! At least let me walk around mah! haa..

Found another job recruitment poster at the void deck that is really interesting. They are looking for block cleaners! Hmm.. come to think of it! It really suits me ah! This job will require minimum travelling, cos its just in this area! And it does fit what i'm looking for, a job that lets me move around! No need to sit infront of the computer all day long! Do u think i should call my make my application?? Hee..

Keep having this problem! I can't seems to sleep at nite! Something are troubling me again? Yeah perhaps! Can't sleep well for the past few nites oready! Keep imaginging things! Oh well... thats me! Can't help it! Hahaha Hope to stop it soon! Hahaha.. not to worry guys! I'm getting on very well!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: