No title for today

Been sleeping all day long.. Feeling weak all over! Just manage to pull myself up into the toilet for a bath. At least feeling better after that! Oh my.. what have i done to deserve such a weekend?

There is no where i could go.. practically no way to slip out. My mum insisted that i should stay at home! What can i do? Anyway, I'm too weak to even stand up straight.. let alone walk..

Now at least after taking those medicine.. I'm slightly better already! Those tablets really make me so drowsy and sleepy..

Guess there is nothing much i could do on this lonely saturday.. Been surfing around the web aimlessly.. then i finally chance upon the william hung's website.. Those clips are really entertaining! Have fun with it! Hahaha

I think there will be a horror show later at 11pm on channel 8.. Not going to miss that! Hahaha..

Been very bored.. thats y started to think alot again! First.. I would like to ask a few questions..
1. What causes changes?
2. Why are human so unreceptive to changes?
3. Can we undo changes?
4. Do all changes happen for the better or for worst?

Alright, not going to write anymore.. Go and take my medicine now, and prepare myself for the show! Hopefully i can wake up on time tomolo morning!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: