Need more work to keep me going...

Back from 1 whole day of non-stop fun and adventure at work!

Today tried something for the first time in my life.. Hahaha, its "iron-egg" (tie dan)from Taiwan.. Some colleagues just returned from Taiwan from business trip, one of them got some of their local products for us! Very nice of him.. Too bad i'm still down with my stupid flu, couldn't really fully enjoy it! Oh well, there is always tml.. Hahaha, still got some green-tea "muai-chee".. Oh stupid flu.. Be gone!

Had fun in office today, my colleagues had fun laughing at me.. cos i couldn't talk much today! Sort of lose my voice again.. I seriouly dun understand y people simply like it so much when i lose my voice?? I remember when i was in school, whenever i lose my voice, my classmates n friends would laugh at me when i speak and nutting comes out of my mouth! Ok.. thats pretty funny i should say.. Maybe i talk too much everytime.. so whenever i can't speak out, people tend to laugh out loud!

Didn't went for lunch today, have no appetite.. due to the flu maybe.. Kind of save a few dollars because of this! I think i should go on like this, and in no time, i would be rich! Yes.. Thats the way! I found another way to gear myself up for my dreams! Yeah!!Anyway the food in the canteen is not as good as Short Circuit.. Thou the price is more or less comparable to Short Circuit! Heard from colleagues that there are better food over at IMM.. But expect to pay a higher price for better food of cos! Oh forget it! IMM is around a 15 mins walk from my workplace! I'm just can't be bothered! No way will i walk under the hot afternoon sun for 15 mins x2 just for another meal! The sun already turn me off.. let alone the price of the food! YES.. I'm going to be RICH in no time..! Hahaha

I guess its really a matter of choice.. How i use to complain about my work.. but u see, now i'm actually enjoying myself at work! Guess what i choose in life?? Happiness.. not only for me, but for everyone in my life! I will work for it, in my way! If i could score 100 marks for this, I wouldn't settle for 99..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: