All in a day's work

Just when I most needed a Bumming Buddie to hang around during my off day.. Here's the hero who came to my rescue.. rescued me from boredom, and that's none other than my cute little princess ckp~

Don't you just love her for the kind of creativity that she has? Something like covering your face when you shoot! And the best part is that she can even exclaim "LOOK, I snapped it perfectly with my eyes covered!"

My day started really randomly when I woke up feeling alittle bored. Decided to bake cookies but my mum said no. So I decided to just bum off my day since its MONDAY~ but little did I know, my funny lover somewhere out there decided to just watsapp me while I was busy in the toilet clearing my leftovers from the night before. And so, our little adventure started...

And for all we know.. that was how we lost our FIRST TIME to each other AGAIN...

CW's First Time @ Safra Mt Faber
Being a very kuku fella, I seldom steps out of her comfort zone (East Area) and venture alone into places that is so far out.. and today, I finally set my foot onto Mt Faber. It was never easy for someone who can't tell that "Mt Faber is not beside Mt Sophia" and "Bukit Timah is different from Bukit Merah" to find her own way to Telok Blangah. So I had to be guided with clues and landmarks. And finally I got my ass to Safra Mt Faber. All thanks to CKP, I had so much to sweat it out in the gym then followed by a nice cool dip in the pool..
HOT rite.... haaahaaa
It was then followed by a Jacuzzi and a little smokey moment @ the steam room.. Steam until cannot see lor! lol. But I must say it was fun. And for the longest time I had not been to Ya Kun.. So I can't be any happier when CKP suggested Ya Kun..I've always missed the "Set A"(can't remember if its A but anyway, its the set with eggs, toast and coffee) over there.. and what truly touched me was that CKP actually remembered that I will always change my drink to Ice Milo. I'm always so thrilled and impressed when my close friends can remember all my little life's habits. I just love simple moments like this, sit, chill, la kopi with someone whom I can confide in.

CKP's First Time @ Facial Treatment
Then the happening duo went down to Orchard for a little "investment" on the face. We had this Oxygen pumping stuff that was so fun, and a huge dose of Vitamin C on our pretty faces followed by some cool mask to end of the whole treatment, Boy this is good stuff man!
So that's where we are @ Beyond Beauty Parkmall. It was nicely done up, pity that this place isnt the closest to my house, otherwise I would definitely frequent this place more!

And the both of us had to bum around for quite awhile because we missed our appointment slot. But still, all that waiting was worth it cos tml when ckp is back to work, you guys will see the difference!!

CKP's First Time @ Standing Sushi Bar
So I finally brought her to my favourite sushi bar @ 8QSAM to have a "One Night Stand". Met my old friend, Frank and of course, Chef Roy. Yes, I love it when everything is ad hoc, no need to read menu, cos I can't understand a word of japanese. I've always preferred to leave it in good hands of Chef Roy.. so here's a peek to our menu of the night.

A little soupy dish to start the day. Abit of chicken, red carrot, raddish and celery

My all time favourite.. Chef's recommended 7 Combi Sashimi. Look at the brown little pieces in the middle, that's my favourite White Tune. Always never fail to perk me up!
And the grilled beef that will never go wrong. My beef with inoki mushroom roll :) yummy!

And my sweetie little rice wine, otherwise known as a girl's "SK III". Nice and smoothe and easy to go along with everything.

Drooling already? Not yet ya.. Chef Roy throwed in Miso soup and Yuzi Ice Cream as usual.. wah, nothing beats ending my day with ice cream! Chef Roy sure knows how to end my meal the right way.

So here's how a simple monday turned out to be such great enjoyment. Monday meant to be a day enjoyed especially with someone who truly loves you. 101% satisfied :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

heheehee muack muack muack!! love you to bits leh!! kept smiling to myself as i read this entry. hehehe more to come my sweets! :)))
-ckp