I like the way I'm regaining my smile..

I don't know why.. seems like work is getting abit on my nerves these days. Not really anyone can help improve the situation except for myself. Don't read inbetween the lines, I mean everyone is really nice to me, just that I have been locking up things within myself, I cannot change my mindset.

But ever since my mind was set, I really can feel much lighter in my heart. Seems like the burden I have been holding onto is slowly dissolving.. Been doing things I love doing, been scheduling my trip to go to, been up to really quite abit of nonsense every now and then. And the last thing I would want to talk about.. Thats WORK! Wahahaaa! Thank God for every bit of kiddish-ness in me. That's really what my life is all about. FUN!

Anyway, backed by popular demand.. I've baked another cheesecake. Its nutella this time =)
Folks, stop requesting le.. its a smaller cake this time, not enough to go round one lah.. sorry k.

I really like the way I'm regaining my smile bit by bit..
and I only wanted to be a happier person.

0 comments: