Leaving on a Jet Plane

Sleepy as I may be.. My mind just refuse to shut off. Heading back home indeed feels weird to me. Being away for a long time, I sure miss some of the stuff back home. Its a very weird feeling cos I know I'm heading back for more trouble.

As I look out of the little window.. Oh, I thot I saw star dust!! I'm just flying across some great water bodies dotted with hundreds and thousands of ships heading for tomorrow. Ahh.. my stardust.. What will be their day break be like? Who knows? Who will?

The plane today has been plagued by minor air tuberlances. But at times, it does scare me abit. I should be right above South China Sea right now, hence the "stardust effect". Beautiful sight actually. Something happened just now, one of the weird fella onboard started smoking in the toilet. Out of all my flights I have ever taken over the past year, this is my first time meeting such people. In fact, 2 weeks ago, I met with some really sickening people as well. Thank god I'm not a air stewardess. Bless me.

This trip has been an eye opener. Seen lots of new stuff there. From international exhibitions right down to the everyday life of HK citizens. Living with them, keeping up with they beat, learning their way of life. An interesting experience indeed. Not everyone is lucky like me thou.

Lucky person, indeed lucky.

Anyway, if I'm able to post this up, that means I'm back in 1 piece. You wouldn't expect me to get on any free network up in the sky don't you? Alright, I'm going to catch abit of rest first. The "shakes" are giving me headaches already..

Signing off at 2315.

0 comments: