touring around..

Just a short one before I'm off to work.

Just went to Lake Illawarra yesterday for a sailing experience but too bad, weather didnt really help us. But we ended up going out the sea by an antique boat.. yes, really antique.. the boat is around the age of 70 to 80 years old. Then we sail around to check things out. Took some pictures on the way.

Then we went back to the shore for a Barbie lunch. In any case, "Barbie" is how we call our BBQ over here. Had some great time hanging around together. Food, fun, pool, photo taking.

The next highlight is that I asked for a ride on the rescue speed boat out into the lake. Oh yeah, its fun man! Exciting! How I wish it can go faster thou. Hehehe.. love the excitment when I almost fell over into the waters.

Anyway, I will be travelling to the capital of Aussie, Canberra, next week.

Erm.. going out now.. urgent ah.. maybe continue writing some other time.

Seconds by seconds, I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: