More and more..

Greetings fellas!

I'm back from Canberra! Look at those great shots! Isn't it beautiful! Oh yes they definitely are!

Jus a brief note.. Canberra is the Capital of Aussie! Yes it is, people! Haaha! Stop thinking its Sydney alrite! Ahaahaa.

So after hours of travelling, we came to this quiet place call Canberra, and the very first stop is the Parliment House. Oh, I didnt even went to the one in SG before.. Yeah.. Typical tourist. Hahaha.. It has such beautiful roof top. Oh my, just look at the view..

Then the next stop is the highlight of the day, main attraction of the tour.. The floriade.. Oh my god.. Ever have I seen such beautiful flowers.. and so much at a time. My.. I'm never a very flowery person even thou my email address suggest otherwise. But I mus still say.. I'm impressed! Truly impressed!

The third and last stop, the Aussie Royal Mint. Maybe a catchy slogan for them.. "We make 'em, so you can make them as well".. Sounds good? Pretty dumb I guess. Haaha. But any way, I did have the chance to make some money myself. In fact, I made 3 pieces, one for my personal safe keeping. one for my mother.. one for mummy. I can make $$!! Hahaaha.

Thats the really summarised version of my trip there.. I wouldnt wan to go into much details, cos I'm pretty tired actually. But I swear it was fun. It really bring back lots of memories with CENT club. Those were the days..

Thou it was my first time at those places.. Can u imagine tat I m actually there as a group leader bringing people around those places.. oh my god.. Heehe.. Am I good or what? Hehe.. And as usual, I made lots of friends! And yes.. Lots of them. From all over the world.. Finland toThailand. Iran to Burma. Just so many many countries..

Guess what, again.. everyone seems so amazed that I could speak mandrine.. And guess what.. I become the bet of the day! Alot of them were just wondering where I came from. Interesting topic right! Some bet on Indonesia, some on Malaysia.. some got it right.. but some just went so far.. Hehehe.. And all along.. I thot my Singlish accent was a dead giveaway..
Apparently not thou.

So I received an email saying I wasn't studying.. Haaha.. I guess jh is right. I'm not studying. I guess I just can't run away from such club stuff. I just love to bask in warmth of having people around me. I just love talking to almost everyone. I just can't help talking and talking. I just can't stop fondling kids's red rosy cheek. Now my mission.... Putting the welfare of International Students of UOW in top priority. Bring Illawarra Committee for International Students one step further and higher. Reaching out to more. Benefitting all.

Anyway, next week, I will be going on another trip to Jervis Bay! This time, we are gonna see dolphins! Not to worry for people who loves dolphins.. I will try to flim down the stuff for everyone. And also up in the programme list is my best darling, gita's 21st Bday party! She demanded that I can't look better than her on that night. I swear I will try, but I can't always go against nature I guess.

And everybody says.. "Happy Birthday, darling Gita!!"

Seconds by seconds,
I just felt closer to home and reunion.

0 comments: