This week..

Alrite, finally some time for updating..

Well, I guess I have been away from home for the whole week, never ever end my day before 9pm everynite. It was kind of hectic, but I seriously enjoyed it! Goodie Good u know!

Monday and Tuesday were the worst! Lessons from 8.30am to 8.30pm! Filled up each day with heaps of labs and more labs! How cool was that! Really busy and tied down with work.. labs.. reports..

Wednesday was slightly better! 8:30am to 6:30pm + one movie.. Madagascar! Wooo.. that was funny.. I like to move it move! It ended off early.. I guess it was around 9 I think.. I can't really recall much.. cos for whole of thursday, we have been singing this phrase like a million times man!

Thursday suppose to be really short day for me actually, but we spent it doing up our presentation stuff.. So it kind of like ended in the afternoon like 4pm. Then I had guest over at my place! Woo.. it was Gita! It was really a nice afternoon. She did some work, then started with her presentation practice. After awhile, we just stop and chat. Oh, I gave her the little gift i got for her from KL.. she loved it so much that she gave me this big big hug.. Aww... So sweet.. I'm really happy that she likes it sooo much. And this silly pig went round showing everyone, keep repeating that its from me, and keep on saying how much she loves it! Silly pig. But it was actually meant for her birthday, but I couldn't keep it from her anymore. Well, its kind of typical of me.. not being able to keep things from people. Around 7 +, we went over to Carona's place for a surprise party! It was Carona's Birthday! It was so nice of them to give her this little surprise party. I'm so glad I was on the invitation list as well.. So nice.. I got this silly lion hat as well..so cute, it just look so cute on my head! Aww man! I will make sure I get a crown on my birthday as well.. This willl make me a true blue princess..

Oh, today, friday, 5 august 2005! Haaha, Just came back from a really nice dinner at Ahmad's Place.. a kebarb restaurant.. It was good.. the rice was really good.. Aww man! Terribly nice. We had learn to drink traditional persian tea as well.. it is so different.. BUT THE RICE WAS EXCELLENT! This morning actually started off with meeting Bobby to help him with some work then. Followed by my own group meeting, then followed by lectures! Oh, later came my presentation. Did fairly well in it, not much comments from the tutor, except that we did pretty alright! 1 assignment down! Woopee!

Tml will make a trip to the uni again to help Bobby with his work. Then will see how things go then make my further plans for the day. Otherwise, it would be study and study! Too much fun can kill u know..

Haaha..

------------------
Part 2.. Special charm..

Gita is so cute man! She was talking to me that day.. She said that I have this special charm in me that really attracts lots of attention.. It really makes me wonder.. heheehe

She was talking to me about crushes.. Specifically, mine. Yeah.. all ended with a sad ending, for now, I pretty much dislike him for who he is.. He's a changed man.. no longer the one that I secretly admired since I was 18.. But still, I couldn't really bring myself to hate him thou he is pretty hateful now.

Well, for now, I know he is happily attached in some part of the world, doing things that he likes. I'm cool with that, no worries about it.. I'm not that bad either, Thou not attached, but enjoying every bit of singlehood.. It sure give me tonnes of freedom to play around with simply any one.

Gita asked me if I still had feelings for him? Well of cos, I'm human too.. how can I actually forget about a guy who was once so important to me? She was telling me that this guy is such a DICK HEAD! And, again, I hear my own words being used on me again.. Both of you aren't meant to be together because u are simply too good for him..

Well well.. I think she's right.. I hop so.. haaha

Poor Gita is sick now.. just pray that she will be well soon and will get back up and fight with me soon! Just get so irritated that I have no one to fight with me..

Batt running low again. will blog again soon thou! Seeya ppl!

0 comments: