I came and I conquered!

Aww.. This is a new achievement added to "Cheerene Wee"! Thats it man! I just conquered Mt Keira this morning! Yeah.. Well, not easy for me as a noob to this stuff! Well, I was told this is like going up and down more than 3 Bukit Timah(s) at one go! WTF..?

Ohh, its really fun man! I was tired out by the first 10 mins, Damn! It was the toughest part of the journey! It was a real steep "introduction", yeah, freak u off the mountain was its aim!

Then we climb up a long flight of stairs.. Some of it was kind of man-made stuff, while some are "natural" stuff that was formed over time. Then all the way up up up! I almost died! All shag out when I reach the first check point man! What a fantastic intro to the mountain.

The other part was made up of trails of different steepness. Some parts were pretty tough but others were much alright. Haa, these guys actually chose the harder way up! We actually followed a stream up the mountain. It was kind of dried up as it hasn't been raining for sometime. That was the tough part, this path wasn't the really "well-travelled" path by climbers. Its a really rocky area, and we have to go on all four to get up. The aim of this climb was to get dirty. Lucky I had been swimming when I was home.. It kind of give me a little advantage to it. But it was nutting as compared to the guys.. :( these guys are pretty tough man! They help me along too, thou at times, I choose to do it myself. Haaha. Its pretty much like the climbs u see on TV.. Yeah.. I feel like superstar! Hehe. I'm a tough babe and u know that!

In order to catch some of the fantastic view, I was brought to a spot which wasn't suppose to be a checkpoint thou, it was kind of discovered but some of my friends actually. Its just and open rock pointing out, not fenced up. Yeah, u might want to check out the photos later on. It was pretty dangerous thou, a slip brings u back to the foot of the mountain I guess..

I love that rock climbing part man! Its way too cool, I did have like one or two slips thou, Cool.. Lucky me! I was blessed. When I see the loose rocks rolling down.. It did send some shivers down my spine. But I was careful throughout thou! I still got unfinished task back home! Haaha

The guys were nice, they had to stop frequently because of me, and they help me along cos I m always slow. Haaha, feeling a little bad on my side, but they were really encouraging. Anyway, Thanks guys!

We gave those folks at the top a big scare as we emerge out of the greens. It seems like we were aliens! Everyone was so fascinated by us.. It made everyone at the top so lively! Haaha.. Then I was joking about it that if we never make it up, we will never be able to graduate from the Uni! It really got the folks laughing! The folks really made us look like super heros!

Oh, last nite was fun too, I was having dinner with my friends. We had thai food over at the mall area. Its a little Thai restaurant. Pretty decent food I guess. It was fun.. I had such a big fight with Anu.. Damn, he pinched me so damn hard! Gita had to grab him for me, while I gave a real hard kick at his butt. Crazy bunch aye! Fighting since we met all the way till I got home.. I'm not going to let him off next time I see him.. Pray hard he doesn't meet me in Uni..

Have fun! I'll be having my fair share overe here! Oh, I'll be going to Kiama in 2 weeks time! I actually thot of going down to Sydney next week too, but lets see how things go.. It gets tiring to play so much sometimes..

Right.. So following this entry, you will see some of my photos taken today! Yeah, should view from bottom up! And its about time to change the skin.. Haaha... It takes time.. lol.. In other words, I'm just lazy.

0 comments: