Fool begone!

Thanks Keong!! Well, dun give up on me.. For one thing.. thou I fall easily.. I do get back to feet easily too. Lets just hope things get going soon.. I will work my way to it..

Well, I've been trying to relax myself. On the verge of giving up everything.. So I kind of stared into the celling all day long.. watch some china show over at my house mate's lappy. Surprisingly, after a day of fun, those little circuit circuit things started flowing into my brain.. It was a wonder man!

But my dear miss puny brainy can only take that much at a time.. so i guess.. Relax lo.. see how it goes.. maybe I m really fated to be those C, D and E students.. so be it lo...

I will say, the past few days was really hell for me.. Overly-over-stressed I guess. Really really very upset.. I had a small talk with my sister.. given her young age, sometimes I m quite surprised with her thinking too. All I can say is.. both of us are indeed, on the same boat.

Well, well, well... I've been drinking again.. blurted some nonsense on msn last nite.. but anyway, I'm truly sorry for watever nonsense I've said.

I will relax more... hahaha! Oh.. by the way... Happy April's Fool!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: