Week 4 coming to an end..

Adios Amigo!!

Aw... its me again.. Tadaaa!!
I had actually written an entry last nite.. but thanks to some browser error, the entry was gone even before I could get it posted. Naa.. Forget it man. I'll just write once more.. just to get some points across..

I bet most of you would have heard me complaining about my work and all those stuff... well, true that there is alot of work.. tonnes of assignments and incredible amount of reports to clear, but none of these is going to bring me down! Lolx.. (hopefully)

Let us all pray together.. Should have seen some of the photos by now i guess.. So how was it?? Haha.. ok.. tell me the truth.. I grown fatter again right? Yeah, very true.. its due to the bread n more bread that causes me to gain weight again!! Arghh.. sickening.. Those peanut butter is definitely driving me nuts... Aw... Thou the peanut butter dun taste exactly excellent.. but its good enough for me le.. I'm not very choosy over wat i eat anyway.. One thing for sure.. I'm falling in love with peanut butter... Just cannot resist the aroma of peanut in my mouth..

Oh yeah, those photos below.. I purposely got dressed formally for my presentation. Results are out, out of the 2 proposal my group presented... My idea was chosen. Hahaha thats one thing to be happy about I guess. Guess it was the creativity that attracted the judges to choose this project out of the 2 my group submitted. Wonder y I never took a full photo of myself in those clothes?? Well.. I was in shorts that night actually.. that explains y.. hehee. Well, i was jus trying on the clothes then..

I'm kind of getting abit tired to blog now.. I will leave watever I wanted to say till the next one then.. Going to nap now.. I've been missing out on "zzz" for sometime already..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: