updates... all the way from down under..

Time for more bloggy...

Lolx.. My internet is finally up. Thank god.
Well, so far so good, all has been well. Eating well, sleeping well.. but the only thing that I'm troubled over is my studies.. If only I could call it quits. Sad.

I want to go home. 3 weeks have past since I left home. I got pretty lifeless ever since then. Stuck in this sleepy little town. Yeah, telling me to appreciate wat I have now?? Haha.. thanks ah! Thou I must be fair and say that air smells nicer here. Got mountain right infront of my window. Ducks in the ponds. Rabbits hopping around the patches of grass. Seems very interesting isn't it?

Yeah yeah, quite good lah. But I just want to go home.. I miss SG. Well, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Given wat i've been thru since day 1, You can't blame me for hating the school so much!

UOW screws me big time!!! I want to go back TP.. kns.. tat time should have taken some of their suggestions like complete all 4 ETCM diplomas. But like I say.. leave no room for regrets...


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: