Tuesday: Counting down to 4 days!!

Sorry for my lack of updates.. Yup, i was pretty busy.. or jus say that I'm lazy.

The furneral had ended.. As expected, money matters caused tonnes of trouble. I knew it right from the start. Well, lets not spoil the new year mood with nonsense from those suckers. I have had enough from them the past few days already.

She is finally gone. Perhaps I was heartless.. I didn't shed a tear when I saw her being pushed into the incinerator. I asked myself. Why? Why didn't I cry like some of them?

Reason being I had no love for this old lady who had been staying with me for the past 20 years of my life. Maybe I have been voided of any feelings already. It wasn't anything like tat time I lost my granny (my mum's mum). Tat was during my year 1.1, I could remember that the very next day my grandmother died, when i return to school, poor vinoth got scolded for irritating me!

I still miss my grandmother (my mum's mum).

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: