...

Oh what have I been doing for the past few days??? Arghh.. KLKK lor.. Island wide travelling... Lolx.. Quite fun ah!

Monday went over to a temple tuck away in a remote corner of Bedok.. For a whole day.. it was all those standing and kneeling.. But I do feel quite sad ah, cos I started to think of my grandmother.. all those memories started to flow back to my mind.

Treasure what you have... before u lose them ah... I still can remember clearly, that day when I went to the hospital to visit her... She can no longer speak to me.. I know that she wasn't asleep.. But she just dun have the strength to open her eyes.. I can feel her in great pain.. But I just dun noe wat i can do to ease her pain.. If I can choose, I would rather be the one to be in pain.. I hold her hands in mine.. and felt little movements occassionally. I was lost.. I didn't know what to do. Felt really terrible..

Afew days later.. I was told that my grandmother had past away.. I was really dumb-struck when my sister told me abt the news. My eyes became watery.. I tried to hold back my tears.. I really did try.. but still can't help.. I ran into my room n cried..

ok lah.. dun talk abt it anymore.. I dun feel really good to talk abt this.. very saddening..

Yesterday went to "celebrate" Jh's last few days of life as a civilian.. Hahaha.. then all those "Old Birds" who came out of Tekong on their 1 week break were sharing their experiences with the group over dinner at Fish n Co. Thats wat happens when a whole gang of these "old birds" do when they get together.. How Happening can it get? Lolx..

Talk abt all this again.. Going to work on my stomach again! See u

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: