Woo

Wanted to write something yesterday.. But my brain cells were practically dead.. Haiz.. got this pretty bad headache yesterday.. Due to hours of staring into line after line of codings.. Arghh..

Then skipped lunch with jestin.. lolx.. both lazy to go and eat lah! Hahaha.. Thats what happen when lazy girls meet.. lol!!

Close to 4pm.. I finally cannot hold on le.. my headache is killing me.. i decided to take a nappy.. woke up at around 430.. feel like having some little foodie.. and a hot tea.. Just then.. Mummy appeared! Wooahaha! So later went to join her at bread board lor! Lolx.. we had some dumplings and carrot cake ah! Yummy! And my hot tea!

Later went to mummy's office to help her with msn and her wireless thingy lor.. Hahaha.. then still disturb miss kwan again!! Hahaha.. so nice to disturb her ah! Cos she also very entertaining de! Her jokes sometimes even more entertaining than mine ok!

Me and evil twin Smith went to meet up with my little sister, sillyrene, at Tampines. Ok.. I made a joke out of myself again! Nothing new... Cos i "par jiao" lor.. Hahahaaa

Oh, then later go macdonalds, finally managed to get the incredible pillow for my evil twin. He has been aimming for it for a long time already.. Finally managed to get it from the Macdonalds in Tampines Mall de.. Hahaha! I quite amazed with myself ah! Like tat oso can! Haha.. I guess I just look cute ba.. Charming wat.. bo bian! Lolx..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: