Always Beautiful Cheerene (ABC)

Me and my pea brain! Haiz.. Forget to blog abt wat I was blogging halfway ytd! Thanks to Jes lor.."blow" me lor! Lolx.. Jus kidding! Hehehe..

Anyway, I always wanted to talk abt my Birthday celebration lor as usual! Hehe.. Wat a year man.. Might be due to the fact that I'm leaving soon, tats why everyone is trying to give me the most lasting and beautiful memories to bring over to Australia.... Hehee. Trying to make me "bu sher de"rite?? Hahahaa. dun worry lah, I wun cry at the airport de! Ermm.. pls lah, dun make me cry can?? very paisay one.. This is the first time in my life that I actually had so much celebration for my Birthday.. All the food, cakes, fun and gifts are making me go crazy!! Hee.. Really got to give all of u a big big hug n kiss! Thanks for making my birthday an unforgettable one.. But sad to say, this might be the last time in my next few years to be able to celebrate my birthday with u guys! But of cos, if time permits, I will definitely be back to celebrate other occassions with u!!
First, to start the ball rolling was the celebration at office as mentioned in one of my previous entries. Then followed by a dinner at chinatown with my family. And on the actual day itself was with my gang of clicks at bugis! Hmm.. I dun tink they enjoyed the food there, but i kind of enjoyed those food leh.. perhapes due to personal liking ba.. Hahaha.. Abit sad thou, cos mummy was out of town at that time, so couldn't get her to join us. Then my dear Miss Kwan and Mr Boey also didn't join us on tat day!

Anyway, maybe I should write a summary of where we went on the actual day itself. First, my big surprise in the morning was a message from Macdonalds, wishing me a "Happy McBirthday" omg.. I thot it was Smith or Jestin playing this trick on me.. but later Smith told me that I was a registered member with MacDonalds lor.. So that means they have my particulars and everything! It was really shocking man! Hahaha..

I made appearence at the Tampines K-Box! Lolx.. I was 5 mins late thou, I was suppose to meet Smith, Chris and Keong at 11am.. Hahahaha. I had so much fun singing till i sang out of tune! But its really fun! Hey! I LOVE TO SING LEH(its a joke from my office)!! Had a small picture taken. So cute! I will always keep it in my card holder and bring it everywhere with me.. Hehehe.. We sang till 3pm, then went for a teabreak or something like tat at KFC.. Thereafter, we head back to TP.. my beloved CENT room. Upon reaching TP, we visited Jes' lab. Then went up to my dear room. I think it was really fated ba.. I've tried calling Miss Kwan since morning, but can't get her.. but.. We actually got to see her later at CENT room! Hehehe all fated de lah.. She still so funny ah! When she walked in, without saying anything, she walk over to me and touch my face.. I was so ... Shocked!?! Well, I think I'm jus too simply irresistible liao lah.. Heee.. Then I called Mr Boey: "your colleague is in my hands now, I demand a ransom of $2million. Just put the money inside the dustbin outside cent room and we will free ur colleague".. He was very calm leh, not fretting at all! Hahaha, most probably he could recognise my voice ba.. Oh well, who wouldn't be able to recognise my sweet little voice leh?? Lolx.. He came down to CENT room to chat with us for awhile, then we left for Sim Lim le.. Smith went to get some CD-Rs.. after that we headed for dinner at Va Va Voom cafe le.. Eat eat eat.. still got cake.. then after that went over to cold storage to get some drinks then went to Smith's place to play.. till next morning then go home to celebrate Deepavali! WTH.. Lolz!

Mummy came back to SG liao, she called me ytd. I was quite surprised by her, cos when I pick up the phone.. She immediately wished me "Happy Birthday" with her sweet voice.. I wasn't expecting any calls from her, and I didn't thot that she was the caller, cos my hp jus displayed the caller as a private number.. I was pretty stuned! But only for that moment.. I was so happy to hear from her.. Miss her so much man.. She is really one amazing person! She could get hold of all my news and updates without even having to meet up with me?!? Hahahaha.. She has spies all over my side liao.. OMG.. seems like no way to escape liao! Haa..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: