You are the Reason..

Today.. jenny came back to office.. she got me some gifts from Thailand.. Hohoho.. got a pink pencil case.. really sweet pink with flowers.. and 2 bookmarks!

Went to that Penang Place for lunch again.. Slurppp.. Had my fave Curry chicken again.. but it wasn't as fantastic as it used to be. Hahaha..

Had been really busy just now.. all the wat till 9pm then i started to pack up and leave office.. otherwise i would never be able to make it home tonite..

If you guys have been looking at my tag box.. u should know by now that i'll be going back to my secondary school to celebrate lantern festival.. well.. my last time in that "about-to-be-torn-down" little L-Shape building.. my last time in Singapore definitely.. my last time to see those old folks in CCHB.. so many of my last time.. Its really sad thou..

Lots of thots came to my mind these few days.. My teachers.. one by one they came to my mind. It can be pretty scary sometimes.. How they used to suffer in my class..

Now i'm really wondering if i should go back.. i just realised i still owe my E-maths teacher lots of exercises.. Cham.. Hahaha!! Hope they forget liao.. Cos i threw away my exercise books years ago!

Not to worry.. I wun let this golden opportunity of seeing my beloved teachers slip past. I'll definitely be going back! Lolx. I really miss them.. Its been a long time since i last saw them.. I guess after all this years, I've met only Mdm Sue on the streets.. Well.. she is really one of the teachers i'm really grateful to.. I'll thank her personally on that day.. Without her.. I wouldn't be wat i'm today! Of cos, my success weren't her credits alone.. Of cos there are ppl like my mummy.. my CENT pals (andrew, chris, jh) .. my good frends.. Hahaha, Chewling.. dun turn ur head.. U oso one of them! Of cos.. there are really alot of them.. Too many to mention one by one..

But always remember this..

"without you.. there wun be me.. you are the reason for ME..."


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: