Office Suckers!

Now I'm fully convinced that I'm doing a "SHIT" job! Hahaha.. Bloody damn shit! Arghh.. so angry ah! Can't wait to tear those assholes apart!

Y should i clear the backside of those who shitted but refused to clean the mess themselves?

Y should i tolerate people who can't shit it out all at once.. and have to create such a big mess out of nutting??

It just makes me more determined to leave this place ASAP.. I think I might not be even able to hang on till Nov..

Hate this kind of feeling.. Y do people have to make life difficult for me? I seriously dun understand whats wrong with these people! Leeches! Maybe its that I've already decided to leave, thats why my attitude towards such nonsense changed.. Hahaha.. but fuck care!

Head is so heavy today. Can't concentrate at work.. Bothered by people like *jane*(name changed to protect true identity of that REAL sucker!).. Haiz.. bent on making my life difficult! WTH! TRY HARDER i say! I shall hunt u down in no time! I can swear on it! Like i said, I'm a very generous person, I always give double of what people give to me. Be nice to me, and i shall be doubly nice to you too.. Make my life difficult, I shall make yours doubly difficult too! TRY ME!!!!!

U like to play E-mail wars?? SAME HERE!! I LOVE IT TOO!! I just love to play with word..I will make you eat your words.. I make sure I'll do it!

I'm sorry.. But you are taking the lift down!

-----------------------------------

"I tried to be nice to all, helping you with your work, so this is what I get huh? U unappreciative piece of shit! I seriously dun mind helping, all I ask for is that you could do your part as well..

Only truly selfish people like you would do such things.. Delaying tasks dun to sheer laziness, thus forcing my work to halt, in turn putting operations on the customer service end to pause, and caused a drop in our company's prestigous brand name. U are such a loser i say!

Perhaps you might be thinking that since the day I came in, your work load increased due to me.. you might be thinking that I'm creating work for you.. YES I AM!!!! But hey, thats my job! No wonder you like the previous temp so much.. Cos she dun work, so there is no job for you to do!

If you can't do the job, get off. There are others waiting to replace u!"

- Cheerene Wee -
----------------------------------

Just remember to watch your back, U wun noe who is standing behind u..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: