My "Ai Xin" dinner..

Just back from my "Ai Xin" dinner just now.. Food was great! But like i said.. most important thing is who you are actually eating with! Thanks for the dinner, dear! Actually i wanted to meet up with jeff after my dinner to do some catching up.. Long time since i last met him! Lucky he called later and cancelled our appointment.. cos my dinner ended late too.. hahaha.. But of cos, we will definitely meet up again soon!

Another stressful day at work! But i'm glad this week is finally over! Tml is another Saturday! Thou its filled with tuitions.. but i guess i will get used to it soon!

Wishing my best bud.. or should i say she is actually the most unlucky girl in TP history cos she was my classmates for 3 donkey years, Deryl Chang Chew Ling(AY01/02-E107, AY02/03-C204, AY03/04-C303).. A Very Happy 20th Birthday!!

Paisay ah girl.. Your birthday i still cannot celebrate with u.. cos i got classes tml.. till almost 9pm! I try my best to meet up with u all ba! Sorry ah..

Tml morning will be Java jamming morning! I'm gonna screw that java book! I've been slowing down my reading since 3 weeks ago.. due to work committement! Class starts at 3pm tml! New student.. More excitment!!!! I mean more "blood-vomitting" adventures! Hahaha more "terror-stricken face".. Just pray hard!! Hahaha.. Pray for me.. I will update more on the new student! Not to worry!

Not going to blog too much tonite.. I wan to get some sleep first.. My body has been giving me trouble nowadays.. I almost could not make it to work today due to cramps near my gastric.. I couldn't really sleep the whole nite, I couldn't even toss round my bed.. I tried taking the pain killers given by my doctor.. but it didn't really work. Pain sia.. Hope that it will go away by itself.. Shooo..

I wun be giving those doctors anymore chances to earn my money..!!!

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: