What a wonderful world..

Had a super great day today!

Absent myself from work today.. Woke up at 8am.. Went for a swim.. So many things happened along the way..

Then went back to TP.. to join in the CCN day and of cos, pick up my long awaited Diploma! Its so unforgettable.. Then met the director of engine school.. Well, finally got to speak with her.. oh, she still pat my arms! I guess i wun be washing my arm for at least 2 weeks! opps.. hahaha

Hahaha.. silly! I should have taken a picture with her! Lolx.. I too "chicken" to ask for 1!! hahaha but nvm, at least i taken some pictures with my very dear lecturers like Miss Kwan, Mr Boey, Miss Ling and of cos my dear mummy! And of cos, took pixs with my gang!

Had so much fun, so much food, so much drinks! Hahaha.. wat an enjoyable day.. Lovely..

Then i went to visit Jes's group at the end of the day! Fooled around.. Hahaha.. I was waiting for mummy oso! We had dinner together.. Had a very nice chat.. Talk about everything.. Long time since we had a chance to talk so long.. I waited for her in her office.. till around 9pm++! Then we went opposite coffee shop to have our dinner.

I will try to post our pixs ASAP.. But maybe not now.. Got to work tml, so i guess i have to retreat to my room first! But i tink i mite not need to work on Sunday afterall.. So i can spend sometime on it!

I'll write more of today's happenings by tml!

Hahaha.. Cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: