My blog of the day..

Arghh.. so tired.. Now i understand how hard it is to earn money!!

Its never easy..

Whole day stayed in the warehouse, work like there is no tomorrow.. Ok.. I have to say that i did have some fun down there.. chatting with Li Zhi.. well he is the new storeman.. and i .. erm..
ok.. period!

Jenny was saying i'm going crazy becos of him!! Oh pls.. I SWEAR that there is nutting between us! She was saying that i dun like to work in the office because i always go to the warehouse and look for him..

Its been a really long time since i'm able to slack at home.. now my books are keeping me really busy.. I guess i really love to study.. opps! wat a big fat lie! Hahahaha but one thing for sure.. I'm going to master everything before i go.. I will make it! By hook or by crook!

Not much more to blog tonite! I'm going to study again! See ya around!! Cheerios!


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: