Upsize of Font size.. specially for chris!

Chris was saying my font size is too small.. Wonder if she is able to read this now?????
 
Back from my tuition class! You bet i would complain again rite?? Nope.. Nutting to complain about! Well, my first time! Hahaha.. A malaysian family.. So i tried introducing myself as "LiPing" .. Jus to play safe!
 
Let me tell you a joke that the kid told me..
 
Kid: Jie jie, you got computer at home??
Me: Yes..
Kid:How many do you have??
Me: Well.. I have 2 of them.. y?
Kid: Oh.. then can give me one??
 
Funny huh! Hahaha.. Well, kids are kids! Jus so adorable!
A great experience! Hahahaha.. I'm loving it!! Finally a real "Miss Wee"..
 
I keep feeling pain near my stomach (but not stomach).. wonder is that gastric like wat Zi Hua has been warning me about! Pls don't be, i promise to take care of myself!! Pleeeassseee..

 
Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: