Lalala..

Oh my.. today there was a very serious starring incident at my workplace! My colleague audrea, stared at me, so i just dig out her eyes and put it in a carton and sent it to South Africa.. Oh my, isn't that scary. Don't worry, its just a "joke of the day"!

This is how the story goes..
I was packing a box of keyboard and mouse, then i brought it to weighing machine. Jenny was there to help me.. both of us were having fun with the machine. Audrea came over to look for jenny, and i happen to turn around and saw her standing behind me..

Me: 0_0
Audrea: Not looking for u lah, I looking for jenny..
Me: hmmm.. icic
Audrea: What u all doing here??
Jenny: Taking weight of this carton lor, we want to send to South Africa de..
Audrea: Whats inside that carton?
Jenny: Inside got... (interrupted by me)
Me: Haiz.. Just now got one fella wave at jenny.. so his hand is inside this carton now..
Jenny: (giggling) ya.. then just now got one fella smile at Liping.. his head is also inside liao..
Audrea: Wah, both of u so fierce one ah??
Me: not lah, not really fierce..
Me: Oie.. Audrea, wat are u starring at??
Jenny: oh.. u die le, she wan to dig out ur eyes le!
Me: U wait.. since we are friends, i go and find a nice box for your eyes! So later u tell me where you want to send your eyes to, I get Bee Leng to send it by FedEx..

That was the joke that we continued till i knock off today! We came up with more "ulu" places that we could send audrea's eyes to. Then came up with more body parts to cut.. Wahaha! Scary working-life huh? Hehehe, we just kidding one lah!

Then later i saw Liqi at the photocopying machine, so i walk over to the machine and disturb her.

Me: Wahaha.. poor audrea, let us disturb until she bth..
jenny: ya lor.. i tink we dun disturb her so much lah..
Me: ya, i agree.. we dun disturb her liao lah, we change our target to Liqi lor..
Liqi: oie.. none of my business okie!!
Me n jenny: Hehehe..
Liqi: I ask my boss to come out then u all noe..
Me n jenny: Hahaha..
jenny: No use de, cos she oso scare of us!
Me: ya lor.. practically no one can save u now!
(My boss happen to walk out of his cubicle)
Boss: Liqi.. u kena bully by them ah?
Liqi: ya lor.. this 2 hor!
Boss: Haha.. last time only got jenny, now still got one more Liping.. All the best to you!

Ok.. so by now can u see wat a terror me n jenny were?? Definitely a nitemare of all our colleagues!

So today got more "tie dan" to eat! Today got those really big ones! Even harder to chew on! Wahahaha.. those who like to eat eggs will definitely enjoy the taste of "tie dan"! Then ben still gave me some wasabi crackers to eat.. wow.. really hot sia! Hahaha. Althou today is one busy day for most of us in the office, but we still had alot of fun! This is the way to work! Enjoy it! Cheers.


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: