Incredibly Irresistible Cheerene

What m i suppose to do on a hot sunday afternoon like this? Too hot to go out for shopping i guess! Seriously bored to death! Sunday afternoon are simply too precious to waste.. but yet.. i'm still wasting it like nobody's business! Anyone have any suggestions on where to go or what to do on a beautiful sunny sunday like this??

To prevent the same thing from happening again, i guess i better start planning my next weekend activities! Perhaps i should go for a relaxing morning swim next saturday! Its been something like a month or two since i last went for a dip. Too sick to swim for the past weeks, finally rid myself of those stupid illness! Morning swim is always better than swimming during anytime of the day! Water is cool.. weather is just nice, not much sun.. so you wun get tanned! Best of all, the pool isn't that crowded.. all those joining you in the morning swim will be only "ah pek(s)" and "ah ma(s)"! No noisy kids to disrupt the wonderful quietness of the morning.. Hahaha, guess thats for next week then!

Most of you might be starting school tml... When can i start school?? Arghh.... Miss school, miss those badminton games with mummy, miss almost everyone.. *Sigh*! When can i go back to school???

Ok, I'm pretty nice today(hmm.. aren't i'm suppose to be nice everyday! hahaa) I stayed at home for the whole day.. Never even step out of my house! I had my room all packed up! Guess what.. I found some much snacks and sweets hiding in my room.. No one to share with! Haiz.. what a scatterbrain i am! I can buy them, chuck them, forget them, buy more... I better find a container to keep them all! Or should i say, i shouldn't spend $$ on such treats again! Better to save up my $$..

okie.. phone call coming in!! Cheerios to u guys!!
Enjoy school life while u can! Live life without regrets! Haa..


Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me

0 comments: