Abandoned by hope... lost in my world.. full of shit!

Interesting.. I'm actually home on friday nite, with no where to go! Hahaha.. not that there isn't any appointment! Lol... Turn them down, hoping something better will come along the way.. apparently, there isn't any! Thot of going nite hiking with my colleagues.. but turn it down! Frends called, asked me to join them at their place for a whole nite of fun with their new DVDs and KTV session.. Thot that it would be nice, but i still rejected the offer! Stupid rite???

Hence i'm here yet again for another long blog..

Its very much like what we experience in life, we always turn down what we deem as "not so good".. but what determines what is good?? Gut feeling maybe! We are always hoping for the better.. But this so-called "better" doesn't seems to always come on time.. Just simply feel like being abandoned by the one thing that i used to call it.. hope..

Feel as if i have lost my sense of direction.. going along blindly with watever,whoever that comes along my way. Where has my goals went to? Y m i always trying so hard, yet end up with nutting in life that i really yearn for? By the way, what do i look for in life?? I thot i use to be very clear.. but somehow, it has become a very far-fetch idea! Y?

Lost..

Meaningless somehow! But what does life really mean to me? What does it mean to you?

My sister showed me a entrepreneur-related webby.. Saw one of my cousin there! That financial advisor i was talking about.. Hmm.. pretty interesting.. I thot he really look like one of my course-mate! Hahaha.. well, he make it big! Good for him!

Nice sentence i got from there..

"entrepreneur is one who innovates and not duplicates"


Perhaps one fine day, i will be there too.. I certainly hope so! Think i will have to re-set all my goals, draft out my directions yet again! But dun noe what is my next step in life.. Where will i be the next moment? I have no answer to this yet..

Talking to jestin now, kind of like she came up with this very interesting idea!

On father's day(similar for mother's day), we kids shouldn't be the one giving gifts to our dad(or mum)! In fact, we should be the one receiving gifts! Y??? Simply because we are the ones who made them "dad"(or "mum").. Without us, they wouldn't even get the chance to celebrate this occassion! Isn't it cool! Hahaha.. thanks to jestin for coming up with such a wonderful idea! I guess i will be able to save a great deal when the next occassion comes along!

Got complaint by my stupid brother.. yeah.. brother.. since when did he treat me like his sister? I'm nutting more than a ATM machine to him! But one thing that makes me different from such machines is that, he got to pay up! Money dun come easy u noe! Of cos i must get back everything i "give" out! Damn him! Giving me attitude! No way m i going to tolerate such nonsense from someone who is even worst then a piece of shit! He should really do some reflection! At the age of 25, Still nutting to his credit! Practically living off the family! What a useless bum! Shit head! Dumb ass! I just can't find a more suitable word for him other than those mentioned.. Fancy throwing his weight around! Think i will be scare?? No way man! Cheerene fears no one... Or perhaps i should say.. Cheerene fears someone... but definitely not him! Well, at least cheerene fears of mummy!

Anyway, forget it! He can live in his dream world! We shall see who has the last laugh! He shall see, I shall laugh!

Share a song with u! This is the song that i've been wanting to share but keep forgetting about it! This is only part of it, wait till i'm dead free, then i will type out word by word for u!

I look in the sky,
and there i saw a star
shinning so bright above.

I close my eyes
and wish upon a star
that i would find true love.

Someone who needed me
Someone to share my life.
For a love that would be true,
I would wait forever..


Very nice song.. But i can't remember the title. Izzit wrong to wait?? Hahaha.. All of us hate to wait, but aren't we wait everyday! Hahaha.. Thats life perhaps! Silly isn't it! Thou we dun like, but we still have to do it! Nutting is perfect in life. Life will always be dotted with impurities!

Nobody is perfect..

Between now and then, till I see you again, I'll be loving you..

Love,
Me
(PS: I am nobody)

0 comments: